[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for Liquid/LiquidE
CM9 RC1 rom by Liquid-WAG-Team
- What is working:
Radio Wifi Usb Connections Bluetooth Camera: still broken zoom Full HWA Deep Sleep New partition layout Touchscreen Tethering: (usb: fully working - wifi: please use some market app) Camcorder
- Not Working:
panorama mode in camera some problem with encoder/decoder
A lot of kernel fixes. See github commits log to know details
Camcorder fix (still low fps but you can watch videos in Gallery app)
Speed and stability improvement (Now seems stable and smooth on both liquid versions)
Update to lastest cm code
Maybe other i don't remember now
How to Install:
Be sure you've already installed TWRP or CWM recovery (read 2nd post to install one of them).
- Open GooManager app:
- Choose "Browse compatible ROMs" from GooManager.
- Browse to "thepasto/CM9" folder and select "cm-9-20121003-UNOFFICIAL-salsa.zip", Click on "Begin download".
- Select "Download gapps package".
- Now reboot to recovery and flash above download packages, or use "Flash Roms" option from GooManager.
NOTE2: Installation process in recovery could take a bit. Just wait When installation is finished, select wipe dalvick-cache.
- Download Rom file and Gapps
- Reboot in recovery
- Make a wipe-all/factory reset
- Flash both files
Windows Drivers: http://goo.gl/IJ9yicm-9-20121003-UNOFFICIAL-salsa: http://tinyw.in/40iJ
Screen wake up issue: http://goo.gl/EQM8O wipe dalvik-cache after installation end.
Edited by thepasto, 09 October 2012 - 11:19 AM.