[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest dradnanc

Has anyone tried this? How is it compared to ThePasto's RC-1?

i use it since 10 days.very good for me.has no problem,very stable and battery friendly rom.:))

Guest parvata

i use it since 10 days.very good for me.has no problem,very stable and battery friendly rom.:))

What a coincidence. I have just created a update.zip that consists of the new adreno libraries only and it seems to have improved the performance a little bit. The launcher and settings seem slightly smoother. Will post the zip file later today for you to flash over any ICS based ROM for Acer.

What a coincidence. I have just created a update.zip that consists of the new adreno libraries only and it seems to have improved the performance a little bit. The launcher and settings seem slightly smoother. Will post the zip file later today for you to flash over any ICS based ROM for Acer.

hi , do i need to do anything in order to be able to use link2sd? i have made partition but it doesnt seem like working

Guest boris2005

I would like to ask is there any one get the SD card problem?

I am using the 4pda CM9 ROM, when i has a heavy IO on SD card,

My liquid will hand up and no response.

I dunno it is the SD card problem / machine problem / ROM Problem...

Any one got the same problem?

I would like to ask is there any one get the SD card problem?

I am using the 4pda CM9 ROM, when i has a heavy IO on SD card,

My liquid will hand up and no response.

I dunno it is the SD card problem / machine problem / ROM Problem...

Any one got the same problem?

I think you should try to format your SD card first. Remember to backup your stuff.

Guest boris2005

I think you should try to format your SD card first. Remember to backup your stuff.

I tried to format it at Liquid(OS/Recovery)

In CM9, it fail.

In Recovery, it can format the SD card, But can't read at CM9/Computer

Format at Linux, it works, but have the problem i said.....

Maybe i need to change another SD card for testing.....

Guest parvata

hi , do i need to do anything in order to be able to use link2sd? i have made partition but it doesnt seem like working

In the Apps Settings you can choose the apps (installed) you want to move to the sd card. Is this not sufficient enough? If you want to move system apps then you may need to use some other app. But for moving installed apps you can directly use the App Settings and choose to move the app to SD card.

In the Apps Settings you can choose the apps (installed) you want to move to the sd card. Is this not sufficient enough? If you want to move system apps then you may need to use some other app. But for moving installed apps you can directly use the App Settings and choose to move the app to SD card.

ty for the help but mostly system apps seems like cant move, also with a lot more apps (widget...)

i want to use link2sd app but unfortunately it always say cant mount on boot, so unable to use

worked well with miui gb rom

anyone pls help :(

Guest parvata

Are there any updates to this rom coming or on the way ?

I am waiting for updates since a long time

Please tell me ......

Thanks in Advance

Updates if any are already in the github repository. All you have to do is checkout thepasto's cm9 repo and build it. This is a very simple process except that you need to have ubuntu and about 4GB of RAM. A quad core CPU is recommended.

Guest alboz83

Updates if any are already in the github repository. All you have to do is checkout thepasto's cm9 repo and build it. This is a very simple process except that you need to have ubuntu and about 4GB of RAM. A quad core CPU is recommended.

hey parvata. In github repository there are some change for camera, panorama etc..Are you improve the camcorder also? Well, i can compile the liquid-chocolate kernel, but how can i include the "android_hardware_qcom_camerahal" and "android_device_acer_salsa" in the cm9? Thanks

Guest parvata

hey parvata. In github repository there are some change for camera, panorama etc..Are you improve the camcorder also? Well, i can compile the liquid-chocolate kernel, but how can i include the "android_hardware_qcom_camerahal" and "android_device_acer_salsa" in the cm9? Thanks

When you checkout https://github.com/thepasto/android repository you should get all that are required.

android_hardware_qcom_camerahal can be found under <path to android checkout>/hardware/qcom/camera and android_device_acer_salsa can be found under device/acer/salsa. Read the getting started section in the repository. That should be it.

Guest arttree

When you checkout https://github.com/thepasto/android repository you should get all that are required.

android_hardware_qcom_camerahal can be found under <path to android checkout>/hardware/qcom/camera and android_device_acer_salsa can be found under device/acer/salsa. Read the getting started section in the repository. That should be it.

Is it possible you compile the liquid-chocolate kernel with your camera fix and post it here, like what you did for the [cm9] Missed call and voicemail notification fixes & [cm9] Adreno GPU JB library upgrade for cyanogenmod 9? many of us don't have access to Ubuntu system.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by arttree

Guest alboz83

Guys, there is a few confusion with cm9. In this moment there are Cm9 Rc1, Honor repack with fluid animations, Ray repack with new Adreno driver but without animations of Honor, Adreno jb patch, led patch, fix for camera in the github repo (and i get error when i try to take cm9 repo). Anyone can marge all improvements (camera, adreno driver, animations, led fix) in a new rom? Or create one patch with all fix and improvements for CM9 RC1 base of thepasto? Thanks!!

Guest alboz83

Hi

Replaced several libov from nexus one which give a smooth interface, as well as SustemUI.apk, but for all the smoothness meets libdvm.so

again sory for my English

Sorry but which libs replace to get smoother animations? SystemUI.apk, libdvm.so, and?

thanks

Guest parvata

Guys, there is a few confusion with cm9. In this moment there are Cm9 Rc1, Honor repack with fluid animations, Ray repack with new Adreno driver but without animations of Honor, Adreno jb patch, led patch, fix for camera in the github repo (and i get error when i try to take cm9 repo). Anyone can marge all improvements (camera, adreno driver, animations, led fix) in a new rom? Or create one patch with all fix and improvements for CM9 RC1 base of thepasto? Thanks!!

can you tell me what error you get when you tak cm9 repo? We need to fix this. Thanks.

Guest alboz83

can you tell me what error you get when you tak cm9 repo? We need to fix this. Thanks.

At the end, after repo sync -j4, i get "error: Exited sync due to fetch errors".

Guest parvata

At the end, after repo sync -j4, i get "error: Exited sync due to fetch errors".

That could be due to server issues. Try a couple of times or reduce the number of jobs. Like "repo sync -j1". Also can someone suggest a good place to upload large files for free? I server should not have any time restrictions on the file and link posted. Thanks.

i install this rom today, before i used cm 7.2 in liquid A1.

But i have a problem, i use link2sd to have more space for apps. Every time i restart my phone the links the program creates in sdcard disappear and the apps go all into my internal memmory

Guest FunYeg

i install this rom today, before i used cm 7.2 in liquid A1.

But i have a problem, i use link2sd to have more space for apps. Every time i restart my phone the links the program creates in sdcard disappear and the apps go all into my internal memmory

Try S2E

but the problem for me is everytime i reboot it will use sometime for checking the apps.

• 1 month later...
Guest vinaybkl

Hello All Great Devs,

I have just installed this awsome ROM, but for some stragne reasons I am unable to Mount my SD card to the PC (this happned after i wiped dalvik cache as i installed the fix for scree wakeup issue.)

below are my details.

kernal - 2.629.6 the pasto

cpu - armv7

cm9-20121003-unofficial-salsa

build date - 30tt 2012, 20.02.48, cest

build number cm-salsa-userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L eng. the pasto.20121003.200157 test-keys.

Please help me with

1) the SD mount issue

2) is there any other lastest rom for liquid a100

I am sorry for many details as I am not a tech guy.

Regards,

Vinay

Guest parvata

Did you enable mass storage from the Storage settings menu (Settings | Storage | hit menu soft button | USB computer connection)? Also try re-installing the Acer USB driver.

Hello All Great Devs,

I have just installed this awsome ROM, but for some stragne reasons I am unable to Mount my SD card to the PC (this happned after i wiped dalvik cache as i installed the fix for scree wakeup issue.)

below are my details.

kernal - 2.629.6 the pasto

cpu - armv7

cm9-20121003-unofficial-salsa

build date - 30tt 2012, 20.02.48, cest

build number cm-salsa-userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L eng. the pasto.20121003.200157 test-keys.

Please help me with

1) the SD mount issue

2) is there any other lastest rom for liquid a100

I am sorry for many details as I am not a tech guy.

Regards,

Vinay