1515 replies to this topic

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I don't have flickering. As for a2sd, formatting the partition to ext4 seems to solve the problem (don't use ext2)

Ok well i have ext4 partition already. Do you have a liquid A1? Because i would like to understand my problem of flickering. Maybe depends on the recovery, or touch value, i don't know, it's strange..a few people have this problem

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Devices:LiquidE

Ok well i have ext4 partition already. Do you have a liquid A1? Because i would like to understand my problem of flickering. Maybe depends on the recovery, or touch value, i don't know, it's strange..a few people have this problem

I've Flickering, Liquid E.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

I've Flickering, Liquid E.

Mh when isn't a problem of A1 only. The strange thing is that sometimes, after unlocking, flickering there isn't, sometimes there is in a part of the screen and sometimes there is in whole of the screen

Edit: another strange thing is that i have 2 gallery app on drawer (in /system/app i have gallery2.apk and gallerygoogle.apk). Can i delete one of these? Which?

Edited by alboz83, 04 November 2012 - 05:04 PM.

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
I have A1, no flickering.

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

I have A1, no flickering.

What radio are you using?

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
Yeah... I have the next leack. I think the radio is the problem!

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
Also I have 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 for 256mb and i have flickering problem.

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
Ah ok xD

Gtaer222

Gtaer222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer E310, Samsung galaxy Gio
  • Twitter:@Bdijkink
Is this compatible with the Acer Liquid mini E310..? If not, Is there a way to run ICS on E310..?

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Hello all, I made a Repak 4pda CM9 RK1 made smooth and decided to give you too to use, works stably and quickly and smoothly, sorry for the awful English language = (

http://4pda.ru/forum...0#entry16585465

video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb2hpnlDuKI

2 day of usage:
- Battery drains in about 12h (9 min, 16 MAX)
- Very Smooth.
if you want it more reactive enable force 2D and smart v2, disable surface dithering.
Bug: Flickering screen (same of thepasto cm9), liquidparts (same of Thepasto cm9), wifi (same of Thepasto cm9), bluetooth (same of thepasto cm9, you have to turn on bluetooth and restart the phone: it works)
EDIT: Seems the management of the ram is improved in this version.

Edited by ccorasaaa, 05 November 2012 - 03:30 PM.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
In this cm9 rc1 the ram management is optimized to best already? v6 supercharger, or autokiller app, or ram manager app, could improve the system? Now i use ram manager and seems a fow better but, for example, the launcher (nova launcher) restarts every time i go to home. Occasionally apps how contacts or sms open in 7-8 seconds.

rere16

rere16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid E
Thepasto stopped to post messages on this topic. I think that we lost him forever ...

Delnar_Ersike

Delnar_Ersike

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

Thepasto stopped to post messages on this topic. I think that we lost him forever ...

Don't be so dramatic, you didn't "lose him forever"; just check out the thread he recently posted.

Hi guys,

I just recived a gnexus, so it's time for my liquid to "rest in peace" :).

I'd like to thank you all for your support and for all the knowledges i learn with you!! I knew very good devs and people here, and i really think this is the best community and the best phone i ever worked with.

I'm still available for explainations or advices for anyone wants to countinue my work. My github is always there, and sources will be there forever :)

My liquid is always in my hand so maybe in the future i will update cm9 or maybe i will try to compile a cm10... Atm i want to play with my new device :D

Cu soon and thanks again

Goodbye,
ThePasto :D

Keep in mind that the older the Liquid gets, the more people will move on to newer and better devices.
Anyway, AFAIK, all code is available via GitHub, so nothing is technically stopping anyone from picking up the project from where thepasto left off and fixing the stuff themselves; if it isn't, you're still probably only need to ask thepasto via email and he'll happily forward everything to you.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike, 06 November 2012 - 09:00 AM.

dradnanc

dradnanc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:acer
God save the king thepasto.:)))

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1

I have the flickering problem too. If someone has solved it, please tell us how.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

I have the flickering problem too. If someone has solved it, please tell us how.

Nobody understand what is the problem, and not all have this problem. ThePasto send me some test but without success. I'm thinking to try replacing boot.img and modules from cm7.2 ainillia

RomzesRover_R

RomzesRover_R

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Developer for cm9, cm10, cm10.1 and kernel
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@RomzesRover

Nobody understand what is the problem, and not all have this problem. ThePasto send me some test but without success. I'm thinking to try replacing boot.img and modules from cm7.2 ainillia

it's bad idea...

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

it's bad idea...

Mh ok..i think this because i replaced the files in Miui Final v2 from CM7.2 of youpi666 for to work Miui with twrp recovery, and Miui works perfect. But maybe Cm9 and Cm7.2 are too different.

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1
I haven't solved flickering yet but i've reduced it a lot. To reduce it you must activate automatic backlight and go to Settings/Display/Automatic Baclight:
- Enable light sensor filter.
- Put window length at 2s.
- Put sample interval at 0.5s.
- Enable use custom light levels.
- Put screen dim level at 1.
- Allow light decrease and put hysteresis at 90%.

I hope that will work to you as well as it works to me :)

Edited by end222, 07 November 2012 - 02:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users