1515 replies to this topic

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Guys, i think that the developments of our liquid is dead. For me we'll not have more updates (for example one CM10 rom).
It's time to change smartphone or to stabilize with LiquidNext 1.9.2, CM7.2 v2 or Miui Final v2 (for me the better roms).

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
I tend to agree, but who knows...
But in any case it's been a great ride! Hard to believe my A1 shipped with Android 1.6 Donut... we've come far indeed from those humble origins, and all thanks to the many great devs who worked on this device. You're legends guys!

Edited by Master_T, 21 November 2012 - 01:01 PM.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

But in any case it's been a great ride! Hard to believe my A1 shipped with Android 1.6 Donut... we've come far indeed from those humble origins, and all thanks to the many great devs who worked on this device. You're legends guys!

Oh yes, you're right..
Liquid with ice cream sandwich is a great achievement, and many thanks to all devs.
But who knows in a unexpected news!!
Long life to Liquid :)

Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

Oh yes, you're right..
Liquid with ice cream sandwich is a great achievement, and many thanks to all devs.

You guys are right, ICS on our Liquid is amazing Jelly Bean is no different than ICS, so we actually don't need much development.
Our Liquid is a warrior which is still fighting and can be compared to many Brilliant devices.

And the developers on Liquid are magicians which made all these miracles to happen.(They are GREAT)

The development on Liquid is slow, but it will have more in future.
I Love :wub: my Liquid

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

ccorasaaa

ccorasaaa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Devices:LiquidE

Guys, i think that the developments of our liquid is dead. For me we'll not have more updates (for example one CM10 rom).
It's time to change smartphone or to stabilize with LiquidNext 1.9.2, CM7.2 v2 or Miui Final v2 (for me the better roms).

Oh yes, you're right..

You guys are right, ICS on our Liquid is amazing Jelly Bean is no different than ICS, so we actually don't need much development.
Our Liquid is a warrior which is still fighting and can be compared to many Brilliant devices.

And the developers on Liquid are magicians which made all these miracles to happen.(They are GREAT)

The development on Liquid is slow, but it will have more in future.
I Love :wub: my Liquid

I've talked with Honor (russian boy), hope is the last to die!

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Yes??? Is there any hope? I hope :D

Diljeet

Diljeet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:CM7.2 - CM9 - CM10
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

Thanks ccorasaaa i hope we get a CM10 soon, Yeaaahh.
Liquid Lives Forever

@Developers: Thanks for your hard work

-Alex93-

-Alex93-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1 & Galaxy S3
guys try the paranoid has beautiful graphics and is based on rc1 from thepasto http://4pda.ru/forum...0#entry16719953 :D

rere16

rere16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid E
I don't understand russian so I can't follow the topic.

Gnask

Gnask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Programming, OS, Android, phones, video games and anime!
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
  • Twitter:@gnask87
Just installed, ROM is drunk, thinks my Liquid is a tablet. =D anyway, a little slow, reverted to russian repack of cyano 9 rc1.

Did you know that Megaman Legends 3 was CANCELLED?
If you want it back, become a SERVBOT!!!
It's just a few clicks! getmeoffthemoon.blogspo​t.com/2011/07/become-servbot.h​tml

Join us at www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
We need YOUR help! Spread the word!

Posted Image

-Alex93-

-Alex93-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm italian and then I do not understand Russian..i use google translate for all :D so sorry for my bad english ;) I also found the repack for this rom better but not much :) so I held up the processor to 1GHz, activate the Hwa rendering 2D and install the autokiller pro with minfree 82:90:98 and the rom works very good :D battery drain is also good..

http://www.mediafire...ud7qjb3z45080db of the link..

Edited by -Alex93-, 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM.

rere16

rere16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

I'm italian and then I do not understand Russian..i use google translate for all :D so sorry for my bad english ;) I also found the repack for this rom better but not much :) so I held up the processor to 1GHz, activate the Hwa rendering 2D and install the autokiller pro with minfree 82:90:98 and the rom works very good :D battery drain is also good..

http://www.mediafire...ud7qjb3z45080db of the link..

Hi,

What ROM ? The repack or the paranoid ? Do you think that this repack ROM is better than th pasto's ROM ?

Thx

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
It's true, i see now that in the russian forum there is a repack of paranoid.

-Alex93-

-Alex93-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi,

What ROM ? The repack or the paranoid ? Do you think that this repack ROM is better than th pasto's ROM ?

Thx

Yes this is the repack of Paranoid :) it's not better than cyanogen9 of thepasto but is better than the other Paranoid.. <_<

rere16

rere16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I installed the repack RC1. It is very smooth and I have no problems with. I think that my problem of reboot was caused by the CPU gouvenor (Smartass). With OnDemand, I have no problems.

Thx

Edited by rere16, 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM.

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1

I installed the repack RC1. It is very smooth and I have no problems with. I think that my problem of reboot was caused by the CPU gouvenor (Smartass). With OnDemand, I have no problems.

Thx

I think it's problem of high overclock but also of smartass. The best is 768 ondemand.

rere16

rere16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hi,

I didn't overclock my smartphone.

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
windows and ubuntu don't recognize my mobile with the rk1 repack of Honor32. Does anyone have the same issue?

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

windows and ubuntu don't recognize my mobile with the rk1 repack of Honor32. Does anyone have the same issue?

I have Windows 8 64bit. If i use MTP device, this works but adb don't work. If i use mass storage, this don't works but adb work.

I would to ask if and how to solve the flickering problem, if it's possible. I don't know where to put my hands, someone knows what to do?

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

I have Windows 8 64bit. If i use MTP device, this works but adb don't work. If i use mass storage, this don't works but adb work.

I would to ask if and how to solve the flickering problem, if it's possible. I don't know where to put my hands, someone knows what to do?

I think it's an overclock problem like booting time. Try using 768 ondemand.

Edited by end222, 03 December 2012 - 05:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users