55 replies to this topic

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:zte racer
Is there any possibility to ad some extended settings mod, from which would be possible to have control on some status bar tweaks, center clock, battery status stle and similiar?

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym

Is there any possibility to ad some extended settings mod, from which would be possible to have control on some status bar tweaks, center clock, battery status stle and similiar?

no as i dont have actual miui source, micode just released patches that changes few our apps with their already compiled source.. you can check about patches on their site or github

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

no as i dont have actual miui source, micode just released patches that changes few our apps with their already compiled source.. you can check about patches on their site or github

OK! Thanks!

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
here we go, rom is pretty much fixed, widgets partially resized, new google apps, mostly all work, might release in a few days, need to test how it acts

Attached Files

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

here we go, rom is pretty much fixed, widgets partially resized, new google apps, mostly all work, might release in a few days, need to test how it acts

NICE!!!

Antonio H

Antonio H

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:TMN SoftStone ; SE Arc S

you guys arent interested in this, arent you.. 4 downloads, no feedback, no reporting, no help in resizing, no nothing.. well i always wanted a miui rom so i pretty much finished most of it..

Hi eqiliym,

I will start saying that we can't thank you enough to keep this little "toy" update and with so many options. The same apply to Racerboy and a few others.

Honestly, I don't have a big interest in a MIUI ROM. I may have to come to bite my tongue in a few days, but I have serious doubts that with this device we can have a true MIUI experience and still be usable.

Probably I don't have the knowledgeable to help with apk's (apktool, etc.), and don't have time to make the resizing of the images. I know how to do it, and I believe even a "monkey" can do... I had posted this new alpha rom and the call for help in our national forum, hoping some "kids" (people in the age of school) could help. Since Sunday I only sleep 3/4h by day, and today is the first day of this week I take a couple of hours to update my android forum post's, etc...

Apart of this, I hope I will have some time to my hobbies this weekend, and make a test with this new rom.
Once more, thanks for you work :)

Best regards,

web-dj

web-dj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi. how to use this rom on gen 2?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I find that I can't download it...the link can not open

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
:huh: It seems that www.mediafire.com could not be opened in China . Would you please upload the rom to raceroms.co.uk ...Thanx

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
@web-dj to use it on gen2 device, you need to install deadlinks gen2 patch which includes his kernel and few libs that will make it work
@620771003 i will upload a better release on raceroms soon with a lot of fixes, no problem :)

web-dj

web-dj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

@web-dj to use it on gen2 device, you need to install deadlinks gen2 patch which includes his kernel and few libs that will make it work

sorry for my english, i am from russian=)
i try rom with deadlinks gen 2 patch. gsm network is not works...

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

sorry for my english, i am from russian=)
i try rom with deadlinks gen 2 patch. gsm network is not works...

yes, beside gen2 kernel, you need to replace libcm.so and libril-qc-1.so in /system/lib .. sorry, i dont have gen2 so i cant try but that should work.. i have somewhere deadlinks gen2 flashable patch, i will check it out and upload later if you cant manage but again, i can not try it myself

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
not sure if i should include just market or add more google apps.. D:

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
I think you should not including more than market app.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

I think you should not including more than market app.

my gapps package is around 20 megs and when i add all of them, rom starts laging and going slow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users