Cm9 desktop screenshots, 'show us your desktop"

Guest plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

is the screenshot available in this version of android or i have to screenshot it on PC???

Hold down power button

Guest Muloo
only simple question :) how can i add my screenies here ? :) with the image button it doesnt work ;) im sorry :)

You need to find the full editor button, once opened you can upload a small file to the forum

Edited by Muloo

Guest mattfletcher9292

I really love tablet ui..so i changed dpi to 150 and fixed market compatibility!

Here are the screenshots :D

shame the screenshots dont show (might just be me, not sure) but i usually use 190 dpi, have to say i prefer 150!

only problem is the status bar stops working when i try and start it up :/ will try restarting a few times!

may upload my home screen in abit

Guest plegdroid

What theme/launcher do you use? Love the blue glow!!!!

Evening, the launcher is Nova prime, and the icons are, adw theme Glow legacy pro. the icons come white with a blue glow. I just colour tinted them to match the wallpaper :)

Guest mhstrijbos

Evening, the launcher is Nova prime, and the icons are, adw theme Glow legacy pro. the icons come white with a blue glow. I just colour tinted them to match the wallpaper :)

Morning! Thanks for the info. Will give them a try.

Guest tilal6991

lol those are none standard statusbar icons :D

It's the Sense 4 theme on the CM9 screenshot. It's the standard icons on MIUI.

• 1 month later...
Guest crnadakm

Is that cosmic flow or whatever it is called ? I tried to set it once on tilals cm7.2 form 16/03 I think (yeah I know it was a long time ago) and I got a very bad android boot logo after that :D Phone was frozen for a while, had to reflash everything and since than andorid logo on boot and whole screen is messed up :D

Btw this theme is for CM9 desktops :P

Edited by crnadakm