- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

harleycol

harleycol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Ive flashed this into 3 Sennys with no issues..Its possible you dont have the correct firmware? You need FW 3.12 or higher..Take 2012.03.24 out of download zip and make sure to place it on SD/Clockwork/backup folder or you will get errors when restoring..

OK, no prob's now... extracted on computer, worked like a charm...many thx's mate.

gockillaz

gockillaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation
Works fine on my end. Could you possibly base it on MIUI instead of CM9? I have nothing against CM9, I just prefer MIUI better.

Fast-Droidz

Fast-Droidz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

OK, no prob's now... extracted on computer, worked like a charm...many thx's mate.

No worries,dont get lost in all the settings..Check out some of the crazy system themes..Using Batman theme for a couple days now its pretty slick...

FPVR90

FPVR90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation
  • Twitter:@@FPVR96
Man, post this on XDA. This deserves a lot more of attention, great job man.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Pushpan

Pushpan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Tried it!! Found that ::
DX os is just set of apps layered over AOSP.
DX OS mainly distinguished by its homescreen,lockscreen,contacts and few other apps like battery booster, some chinese apps[not sure abt what's that] ....
Theming doesnot include all parts of OS just the homescreen .. :(
But is that all??

I was thinking that it's having a fully featured revamped android UI like MIUI..

Anyway, thanks for sharing..

Fast-Droidz

Fast-Droidz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Tried it!! Found that ::
DX os is just set of apps layered over AOSP.
DX OS mainly distinguished by its homescreen,lockscreen,contacts and few other apps like battery booster, some chinese apps[not sure abt what's that] ....
Theming doesnot include all parts of OS just the homescreen .. :(
But is that all??

I was thinking that it's having a fully featured revamped android UI like MIUI..

Anyway, thanks for sharing..

Yup I agree 100%..I noticed the same on the true DX Rom on my NEX-S..DX apps slapped on top of ICS..The only difference between the true DX Rom and this is a strange blue tint to the system UI and some icons nothing special..Its not like Miui where system UI is completely revamped..i was kinda bummed out as well when i first flashed DX into my NEX-S and noticed no big change in the UI between AOSP..I still think its pretty cool,something different to play with for now i suppose..

Zehlek

Zehlek

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation 4G Superphone
  • Twitter:@Zehlek
It us kinda neat, hopefully it can be fully ported

Da Baron

Da Baron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One-HTC Sensation 4G
  • Twitter:@BaronvonBaine
Can someone post a working link for me so I can dl this awesome ROM? Or even PM me an alternate method to get it?
Thx,
Da Baron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users