Photo

Android HTC phones, How do I backup Android SMS text messages?

- - - - -

28 replies to this topic

ToddCarey

ToddCarey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I want to be able tosave Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can dothat?

Apolsoft SMS Transfer for Android Phone (Android v2.1-4.1)
Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer is the only smart andriod SMS backup and managment software. It is an application designed for cellphones running android system. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages between android phone and desktop computer. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS backup manager, because it is a rare good software.
Backup and save all your android phone SMS to computer
View and edit exported text message on computer
Restore SMS from computer to android phone
See the SMS which you want to print by preview window
Desktop tool support:Win NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7
Phone port support:Android 2.1/Android 2.2/Android 2.3.x/ android4.0/android/4.1
Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on computer
PC manage tool support txt,excel,csv export
Support unlimited SMS backup&restore
Export SMS to .db file on computer
Fast backup and restore speed
Easy to us
Buy here is the official version of the software:
Free down: http://www.apolsoft.com/download.html
More: http://www.apolsoft....s-transfer.html

Edited by ToddCarey, 25 October 2012 - 08:09 AM.

tllim73

tllim73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:htc sensation, asus tf101
  • Twitter:@tllim73

I want to be able tosave Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can dothat?

tllim73

tllim73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:htc sensation, asus tf101
  • Twitter:@tllim73
You can go to market download an app 'backup to Gmail' I have been using it.

steini81

steini81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Sensation XE, Asus Transformer
If you have root you can do it with "my Backup root" or "my Backup Pro".

Posted Image

bonesy

bonesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:touch hd
sms backup on the market,i use it all the time

Rovia

Rovia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Droid X
What I use is SMS Backup +. Try it.

fejker

fejker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation

What I use is SMS Backup +. Try it.

+1

Works great and even backs up your call logs to your Gmail account.

My blog | fejker.net

Google+ account | +Jaka Ješe

Diage

Diage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S3

If you're you're looking to manage SMS for both your Android and iPhone device or to transfer SMS between Android and iPhone, Backuptrans Android iPhone SMS Transfer + is the best all-in-one SMS manager package for Android and iPhone. It lets you transfer SMS on computer with ease. Now it is fully compatible with the latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5.

Features:
1 Transfer SMS between Android and iPhone
2 Save SMS from Android/iPhone onto local database on computer
3 Restore SMS from local database to Android/iPhone.
4 Copy SMS from iTunes backup to Android/iPhone
5 Transfer SMS between two Android phones, transfer SMS between two iPhones
6 Export SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
7 Print SMS messages in conversations
8 iMessage supported also

Tutorial:  How to transfer SMS and MMS from Android to computer?

Best luck!

Edited by Diage, 30 April 2014 - 10:28 AM.

okcncba

okcncba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
There are many software in market which will serve your purpose of deleted photo recovery from your android device. According to me the best one in market is Wondershare android data recovery software. Wondershare Recover For android is rich with advanced program which can easily and effectively recover your any data from most of the android device. You can ---- Free download --- this software for your use.

Recover lost data for Android-recover HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG or other Android mobile phone lost data only 1 click.

Recover photo,video or other deleted files for Android mobile phone, or the SD card on your phone with this Android data recovery:

http://www.z0downloa...d-Data-Recovery

for Mac: Recover all Android Phone lost data on Mac:

http://www.z0downloa...Manager-for-Mac

Edited by okcncba, 16 February 2013 - 08:14 AM.

boinkenn

boinkenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This software can either backup and restore SMS and can backup and restore Contacts, very handy. I've been using and strongly recommend you to use.
Link:
http://www.obbosoft.com
OR You can search " obbosoft " in google......

lsidfter

lsidfter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
look at AST android sms transfer, no matter 1000+ or 10000+ sms in your android phone, this software can done your work. Android SMS Transfer is the easiest-to-use SMS backup Android app lets you backup and restore your Android SMS conveniently and get a perfect safeguard for your important SMS.

website Souce: http://www.android-sms-transfer.com/
software Souce: http://www.android-s...s-transfer.html

Edited by lsidfter, 01 July 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Loraroy

Loraroy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
What if you are an iPhone users, how to backup iphone sms text messages? I foud a way about how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone is very useful!

Firstly, download iphone data recovery program and install it.
Secondly, follow the instruction to scan and preview the lost files.
Thirdly, check the files and select a path to save your text messages.

After doing that you can save or we can said recover deleted text messages iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS to computer.

Edited by Loraroy, 26 July 2013 - 04:31 AM.

penapino

penapino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This software is much better than that above. Because I am using, I personally feel very good. If you want to buy, I strongly recommend to buying it.
The official website:
http://www.obbosoft.com

Varmos

Varmos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I use Titanium Backup.

martinamiller

martinamiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung
Android smartphones become more and more popular all over the world, many important notice or bussiness information may be sent/received by text messages. So people would like to transfer SMS from Android phone to a computer for backup or for later usage. But how can we export these important SMS to computer?
Thanks to Android Transfer, which can help import messages in .xml format from computer to your device or export text messages from device to computer as .xml or .txt files easily.
If you lose your messages in accident, go to http://www.recovery-android.com/ help you.

Edited by martinamiller, 27 September 2013 - 09:48 AM.

sandraalan

sandraalan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You can use iPubsoft and follow the steps below to backup Android SMS text messages to computer:

Step 1: Connect your Android phone to the computer

Step 2: Select the SMS you want to backup

Step 3: Start to Backup SMS from Android Phones to PC

Edited by sandraalan, 11 October 2013 - 07:55 AM.

harwardes

harwardes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:iPhone

Hello, friend. You can choose to restore SMS form your iTunes Backup if you once backed up your iPhone data with your iTunes library. If yes, you can use a third party software to restore SMS from iTunes backup onto your new iPhone smoothly even without your old iPhone.

Read more: http://www.recovery-ipad.com

Edited by harwardes, 29 October 2013 - 07:20 AM.

calolinswift

calolinswift

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:android
Check whether the phone was synchronizing with gmail/google. Search the associated Google account for any known txt message content. there may be an associated tag/metadata property identifying txt messages so you can sort them out from email.
Most SMS backup utilities in Android either back up to a file on SD card or to your gmail account as individual items.
Failing the above working, connect your Android phone to your laptop and use an Android Data Recovery program to be able to view the deleted files in the task window. After this, click on the messages that you want to recover.

Edited by calolinswift, 07 November 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Sonafrdlly

Sonafrdlly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

using-manager.jpg

There are two ways to backup your Android phone messages to computer:

1. Connect the HTC Desire to your PC via the USB cable, so that you can get to the .VCF card that was just created.Log into your gmail account and click on the contacts menu choice on the left side. Choose the "Import" menu choiceat the top right of the contacts list now and select the .VCF and press Import. This will load all those contactsinto your Contact list in Gmail and the next time you reset your phone and you resync with Google all your contactswill be then available again on your HTC Desire. If you need to print text messages: Learn: How to print out messages from HTC

2. Try Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager

With Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager for Android (for Windows users), you can transfer all the files mentionedin the part below. While the Mac version – Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager for Android Pro has a few limits. TheMac version doesn't support converting incompatible audio and video to Android optimized ones. It also doesn't letyou move contacts from Outlook, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address Book. it can print text messages from Android phone and transfer / backup text messages from phone to pc.

MobiKin Assistant for Android can help you move your Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 3/2 SMS to your computer with one-click. It is high-efficiency that it will cost you only few seconds to copy those critical text. What you need is only one Android phone, one computer, one USB cable and of course, one Android Manager. You may wonder which one to choose since there are so many backup tools in the market. To be honest, one of the most outstanding syncing tools is Android Manager, which you may be allowed to transfer text messages from Samsung to PC as well as contacts, videos, photos, apps, etc. Though many a software that can help you manage Android data can be seen on the Internet, there is a most excellent one, MobiKin Assistant for Android. You can make full use of it to do any transfer between your Android and computer. Android SMS are transferrable from your Android, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for example, to your computer. Not only the messages, but also the phone number, sending time, emoticons and so forth can be moved. 

Edited by Sonafrdlly, 21 August 2014 - 07:59 AM.

Joisewilliams

Joisewilliams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

What if you are an iPhone users, how to backup iphone sms text messages? I foud a way about how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone is very useful!

Firstly, download iphone data recovery program and install it.
Secondly, follow the instruction to scan and preview the lost files.
Thirdly, check the files and select a path to save your text messages.

After doing that you can save or we can said recover deleted text messages iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS to computer.

So, the OP is about Android SMS transfer, why you talk about iPhone SMS recovery? So, as for Android transfer, you can use this data recovery to extract your SMS from you phone and save them to your computer. It is very easy to do this job. Just follow the steps below, you can finish that. 

Step 1. remove your SD card where you save your SMS and connect to your computer

Step 2, run the data recovery and scan your card

Step 3, preview and recover the SMS and save them to your computer

Read more on: http://www.iorgsoft.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users