• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bilbox

bilbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
Okay so i rooted my Desire today and tried to run the cmod on the sticky and just got a boot loop.

After hours of looking around online for a fix, i followed some steps using cyanogenmod and it worked, so i assumed whatever was wrong had just fixed itsself.

But when i tried to flash another rom (i've tried 4 now) i still get stuck in a boot loop for every one, i'm currently back on cyanogen because it's the only one that's working.

I don't understand what's different? What can i do to make others work?

AttilaBv

AttilaBv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, HTC Touch HD

Okay so i rooted my Desire today and tried to run the cmod on the sticky and just got a boot loop.

After hours of looking around online for a fix, i followed some steps using cyanogenmod and it worked, so i assumed whatever was wrong had just fixed itsself.

But when i tried to flash another rom (i've tried 4 now) i still get stuck in a boot loop for every one, i'm currently back on cyanogen because it's the only one that's working.

I don't understand what's different? What can i do to make others work?

ok, so you have rooted the device but did you S-OFF?

HTC Desire (Bravo)

PVT4 SHIP S-OFF ROOTHboot: CM7 r2 6.93.1002Rom: Runnymede AIO V6.0.4.3 SE Android version: 2.3.5 Sense: 3.5Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.4 RC1

HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)

Radio: 1.17.25.09 (Rilphone 1.15)SPL: HSPL1,56 ROM: Energy 21916 Sense2.5

bilbox

bilbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
I did not :$
Is there a simple guide to doing so, and will it fix my problem?

AttilaBv

AttilaBv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, HTC Touch HD

I did not :$
Is there a simple guide to doing so, and will it fix my problem?

>>> Here <<< you can find a nice and easy to untderstand Video Tutorial, you'll find everything you want to know, it will help you for sure, even if you're a newbie :)

A second tutorial is located >>> Here <<< If you'll need any further help just ask and I'll try to help you or to redirect to the right forum/thread.
There, in the Desire Android Development, you can find good ROMs too, they are fast, stable and smooth (it depends on the usage too). >>> Here <<< you can find the updated thread (13.03.2012) with everything the Desire needs.
S-OFF your Desire and enjoy it fully :)

Edited by AttilaBv, 13 March 2012 - 10:52 PM.

HTC Desire (Bravo)

PVT4 SHIP S-OFF ROOTHboot: CM7 r2 6.93.1002Rom: Runnymede AIO V6.0.4.3 SE Android version: 2.3.5 Sense: 3.5Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch v1.0.0.4 RC1

HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)

Radio: 1.17.25.09 (Rilphone 1.15)SPL: HSPL1,56 ROM: Energy 21916 Sense2.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users