Help I'm trapped on cyanogen

Guest bilbox

Guest bilbox

Okay so i rooted my Desire today and tried to run the cmod on the sticky and just got a boot loop.

After hours of looking around online for a fix, i followed some steps using cyanogenmod and it worked, so i assumed whatever was wrong had just fixed itsself.

But when i tried to flash another rom (i've tried 4 now) i still get stuck in a boot loop for every one, i'm currently back on cyanogen because it's the only one that's working.

I don't understand what's different? What can i do to make others work?

Guest AttilaBv

Okay so i rooted my Desire today and tried to run the cmod on the sticky and just got a boot loop.

After hours of looking around online for a fix, i followed some steps using cyanogenmod and it worked, so i assumed whatever was wrong had just fixed itsself.

But when i tried to flash another rom (i've tried 4 now) i still get stuck in a boot loop for every one, i'm currently back on cyanogen because it's the only one that's working.

I don't understand what's different? What can i do to make others work?

ok, so you have rooted the device but did you S-OFF?

Guest AttilaBv

I did not :$

Is there a simple guide to doing so, and will it fix my problem?

>>> Here <<< you can find a nice and easy to untderstand Video Tutorial, you'll find everything you want to know, it will help you for sure, even if you're a newbie :)

A second tutorial is located >>> Here <<< If you'll need any further help just ask and I'll try to help you or to redirect to the right forum/thread.

There, in the Desire Android Development, you can find good ROMs too, they are fast, stable and smooth (it depends on the usage too). >>> Here <<< you can find the updated thread (13.03.2012) with everything the Desire needs.

S-OFF your Desire and enjoy it fully :)

Edited by AttilaBv