• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

MoNzAi88

MoNzAi88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E
i also got random reboot, not over cloaking, sometimes open 4-5 apps together and it will get random reboot, my situation same with Ozan, a lot of apps with dalvik cache to sd with a2sdgui

OzanSRC

OzanSRC

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I flashed again and again but random reboots still exists. I bought class 10 sd card for showing apps faster but nothing different than class 4 card. I dont use oc also but when installing many apps i have reboots

MoNzAi88

MoNzAi88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
! C:\Users\Jayslyn\Downloads\miuiandroid_Liquid-2.3.16.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

iKrautDroid

iKrautDroid

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HD2, Galaxy S

! C:\Users\Jayslyn\Downloads\miuiandroid_Liquid-2.3.16.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Corrupted download... Download it again!

AcerFerrari

AcerFerrari

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid S100
Can it port Android 4.0.3 onto Liquid?

I use Acer Liquid S100, not Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition. I use AcerFerrari as my username because I am a loyal Ferrari fans.

Sorry for my misleading~

Ciotto

Ciotto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
the ICS transition on the first post can be used on every rom?

iKrautDroid

iKrautDroid

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HD2, Galaxy S
no

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
everything work very fine for me >_< except when i use the liquidsetting to set the sentivity back to 25. after a while working great the screen starting to jump around and keep pressing random button D:

is there anyway to fix it? i really enjoy the high sensitivity since the base sentivity is crap .______." cant even cut a fruit.

*edit: before i try this rom i used len's lightforce ver. and got same problem as in this >_<

Edited by Tj3n, 23 April 2012 - 09:05 AM.

Acer Liquid E
ROM : MIUI Final - ICS Theme V2.0

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

everything work very fine for me >_< except when i use the liquidsetting to set the sentivity back to 25. after a while working great the screen starting to jump around and keep pressing random button D:

is there anyway to fix it? i really enjoy the high sensitivity since the base sentivity is crap .______." cant even cut a fruit.

*edit: before i try this rom i used len's lightforce ver. and got same problem as in this >_<

It's not the rom problem, you just set the sensitivity too high (well, low, depending on how you see it). When the screen is too sensible it starts reacting to dirt particles and other small inputs that at lower sensitivities would be filtered. Solution is to gradually increase the sensitivity value until it stops acting up.

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
thanks >_< i changed and now it work fine~ :D dunno why it said recommended to put 25 also T_T

also for the ics add-on that u put there, how to install is flash it via malez recovery right? ><

Acer Liquid E
ROM : MIUI Final - ICS Theme V2.0

maniaco84

maniaco84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1
Hi all, where i can find italian pack for this rom? thanks in advance :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users