• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ahthud

ahthud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:advent vega
Hi all, i have a vega 1 which i loaded the original modoca update to with android market. I have an issue now in that if i hit the market icon it goes to a blank screen then imediately goes back to the home screen??? Any ideas on what to do? Cheers Tony

richardmlea

richardmlea

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Technology, science, movies, motorcycles, classic volkswagons, paintball, skiing to name a few of my interests.
  • Devices:P10AN01, TF201, HTC Sensation
  • Twitter:@richard lea
It's because Anroid market has changed to "Google play".
That confused me for a few minutes, The market app dissappeared and i didnt notice play. I then reflashed ICS to get it back and then noticed market app change to play after I ran the market for he first time.
I would have thought google would send an email to all android users to inform us of the change.

Richard Lea
[email protected]
Replacement Tablet Screens UK
I offer a friendly, UK Advent Vega repair service for hardware problems. Just PM or email me your requirements.
Replacement Touchscreens, LCD's and repair service for most Tablets.

IanTurner

IanTurner

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega
Market was still accessing the android market as it threw up a confirm sign in to play one day but took one or two days to decide to update to play then through up a ! notification indicating that installation of play had failed and the market icon had vanished but then when i rebooted play was there.
My suggestion to the op was going to be to upgrade to vegacomb 3.2 v9 with update 3 then let it update to play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users