4 replies to this topic

illmor

illmor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:orange san fransisco
hi all
joined yesterday as i bought SF. already installed 2.2, thanks to this great site.

Is it possible to have similar profiles, like symbian phones ?
How can you install new themes ? ( icons, wallpapers etc )

weeo

weeo

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade & Galaxy Nexus

hi all
joined yesterday as i bought SF. already installed 2.2, thanks to this great site.

Is it possible to have similar profiles, like symbian phones ?
How can you install new themes ? ( icons, wallpapers etc )

Flash a theme through recovery. Make sure the MD5 on the ZIPS are correct. And they must be HDPI for the Blade. And what do you mean profiles? Im CyanoGenMod7 you have profiles in the settings menu

Who said other phones cant have Ice Cream Sandwich?
Spreading the fun on Android 4.0.3
Check out my YouTube for Androidy Things: www.youtube.com/theandroidcity
Check out my blog for Androidy new, reviews and other: www.theandroidcity.wordpress.com

illmor

illmor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:orange san fransisco

Flash a theme through recovery. Make sure the MD5 on the ZIPS are correct. And they must be HDPI for the Blade. And what do you mean profiles? Im CyanoGenMod7 you have profiles in the settings menu

Profiles like : outdoor, silent, general etc etc wghere you can have different sounds for calls, messages
Also when i switch most of the apps off in TASK MANAGER, after a while there`s lots of stuff working, even though i didn`t use anything. is it normal ? any apps to sort out stuff working in the background ?

weeo

weeo

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade & Galaxy Nexus

Profiles like : outdoor, silent, general etc etc wghere you can have different sounds for calls, messages
Also when i switch most of the apps off in TASK MANAGER, after a while there`s lots of stuff working, even though i didn`t use anything. is it normal ? any apps to sort out stuff working in the background ?

Yes CM7 has profiles like that. Also advanced task killer is good. But if you upgrade to cm7 or and 2.3 rom you don't need a task killer

Who said other phones cant have Ice Cream Sandwich?
Spreading the fun on Android 4.0.3
Check out my YouTube for Androidy Things: www.youtube.com/theandroidcity
Check out my blog for Androidy new, reviews and other: www.theandroidcity.wordpress.com

jonmac73

jonmac73

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran - Huawei G510

But if you upgrade to cm7 or and 2.3 rom you don't need a task killer

Agree - have never used any task killer app. Upgrade to 2.3 - personally using Swedish Snow from KonstaT.

UK Orange San Fran Gen2 TPT'd running CM9 ECO

UK Huawei Ascend G510 running stock 4.1.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users