• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

W0jt1

W0jt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, LG Nexus 4

Maye you have right about intresting with GB, but HTC Sense+GB is not the same. Hundreds of people want Sense UI. We have opportunity to get what they want. Don't you think?
There is a Polish proverb: "Bez pracy nie ma kołaczy". In free translate it means: Without work you have nothing ;)
There was a time when android 4.0 on blade was impossible and right now what we have? STABLE and FAST ICS and even JB.
Maybe i am too reckless, but everything depends on dreams.

well, i think that ics/jb/4.2 are slower than cm 7.2 :\
in gb it is a bit lagging, but for me its more snappy, in 4.0 and newer it feels like "You wanted to open opera? let me think few seconds before i start it"
smooth ui is not all :|
if i am not alone (am i the only one around here meme) maybe there is sense to port this :)

clavera

clavera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:ZTE-Blade III PRO
W0jt1 I think the same. I am using cm9 only because it is quite good looking. If we connect beautiful HTC Sense and gingerbread, which is faster than 4.0+ we can get "golden mean"

A lot of Nokia phones-> SE K800i -> HTC Magic (Bricked) -> ZTE Blade (RBM ONE) -> ZTE Blade III Pro

MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ & MODECOM FreeTAB 9704

CUSTOM ROM FOR ZTE BLADE III PRO? O.o

aybarsguclu

aybarsguclu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

this rom please correct the defective display is reversed

ExCaL1BuR

ExCaL1BuR

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8510,ZTE Blade

I´m really sorry that this rom Died really quikly...... It would be awsome if anybody could finish it .

ishanya

ishanya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

It would be great if we get sense on blade.....

Shaan Deshpande

Shaan Deshpande

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have applied the rom as per ur given instructions, but its giving the inverted display while the touch is upto the mark but display is inverted.. please suggest what to do now as quickly as possible.. M waiting for your reply for the same..

aybarsguclu

aybarsguclu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I have applied the rom as per ur given instructions, but its giving the inverted display while the touch is upto the mark but display is inverted.. please suggest what to do now as quickly as possible.. M waiting for your reply for the same..

yes I agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users