Everything that works in CM 7.2 also works in joyOS Port.
But there are a few bugs:
On the high frequency of CPU rebooting sometimes happen. Sometimes crashes phone.apk when walking in and outgoing calls. But this is rare. It's have only English and China language. It is slightly slower than the Cm 7.2. But it nice =)
1) fixed (probably) a bug dialer.
2) Updated code base applications (better animation).
3) Replaced the library. No errors android.process.acore.
4) Added joyOS player with Cover Flow effects and display a player on the screen lock.
5) More stable (probably)
How to install it: Via nandroid bacup (recomended! Already configured!)
How to install it:
Via nandroid bacup (recomended! Already configured!)
- Download Rom http://www.mediafire...ebgb5i3tx2j35g5 and extract it into /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/
- Make sure that the destination path looks like this: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/joyOS
- And then via recovery restore this backup (point nandroid => restore)
Downloading firmware (download)
Downloading patched SystemUI (download)
Downloading patched framework. (download)
Flash the firmware. Boot. Make sure that the status bar at the right place.
Flash the patched SystemUI. Boot. Make sure that the status bar the right place and changed.
Flash the patched framework. Boot. Make sure that everything works (or vice versa).
Don't flash all at once - will not be the status bar or not loaded. Why do so - no idea. Mystery and magic. So we go strictly according to instructions.
If you were install ROM through the flashble zip - then a couple more after the action:
How to enable overclocking:
How to enable notification in iPhone style
P.S Sorry for bad english, I use Google Translator
Edited by anarkill, 14 March 2012 - 04:14 AM.