Photo

[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

* * * * * 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
411 replies to this topic

Poll: [ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play (151 member(s) have cast votes)

What Version Do You Run?

1. Vanilla Version - Links2SD (20 votes [13.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.25%

2. Vanilla Version - AD2SDX (7 votes [4.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.64%

3. Blue ICS Themed Version - Links2SD (52 votes [34.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.44%

4. Blue ICS Themed Version - AD2SDX (43 votes [28.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.48%

5. I don't use the Performance Rom (29 votes [19.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.21%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Is there any way to get the ICS-Style Telephone App from vaches Gingerounay 3.0.1 into your Rom?

Posted Image

Flash this.

Attached File  ICS-Style_Telephone.zip   1.15MB   426 downloads
Attached File  Default_Telephone.zip   1.95MB   188 downloads

EDIT#

I keep getting asked about this so lets clear it up. ICS-Style_Telephone.zip is the only file you need to install to get the theme. The other one is so you can return back to the stock Telephone app if you don't like the ICS-Style one.

Edited by Pinguy, 24 March 2012 - 05:38 PM.

Amaranthus

Amaranthus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I was playing GTA III Anniversary 10 edition, when suddenly it has crashed. So I had to remove the battery. It was overclocked to 1.6 Gz.. It isn't very snappy when I press the power button to unlock it, rather I have to wait for a second.
I hope to have been helpful.
Great ROM, I hope it gets spreadly well-known. Go ahead like this Posted Image

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

I was playing GTA III Anniversary 10 edition, when suddenly it has crashed. So I had to remove the battery. It was overclocked to 1.6 Gz.. It isn't very snappy when I press the power button to unlock it, rather I have to wait for a second.
I hope to have been helpful.
Great ROM, I hope it gets spreadly well-known. Go ahead like this Posted Image

1.6GHz is a bit on the high side. I can run GTA III at 1.2GHz and it plays fine. Also what version are you running? The only version that works on the AcerMT is V1.0, anything higher and there is a bug with the in game radio that makes the game crash.

The wake up problem is an issue with the kernel. If you flash TechnoLover's Kernel 1.3a you won't have that problem anymore.

Edited by Pinguy, 23 March 2012 - 07:35 PM.

ElHive

ElHive

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Flash this.

Do I have to flash both or just the first one and the second one only to change back to the acer stock dialer?

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Do I have to flash both or just the first one and the second one only to change back to the acer stock dialer?

Yeah. The first one is the ICS themed and the other one is just the stock app. If you don't like the ICS themed one you can easily flash the old one back.

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

PerformanceRomV4 - Blue ICS

I decided to release one more blue ICS themed ROMbecause Redflake has done some really good ones. This one is using a slightly modified version of the HC bat new statusbar. All I have done is added some 3D transitions.

This ROM is the same as the older one apart from the new theme and added transitions. I have also added a live wallpaper and some ICS themed widgets.

Attached File  CAP201203232259.png   212.6KB   19 downloadsAttached File  CAP201203232327.png   111.47KB   19 downloads

Everything you see in those screen shots can be done once the ROM is installed. The two widgets in use are called Custom ICS Search and Glass Widgets, and the live wallpaper is called Mood ICS.

Download V4

#EDIT

4a changes.

*New music player,
*Added ICS Launcher

ICS Launcher is a bit buggy but overall its working ok. If you use this launcher I would change the settings so it doesn't use its own status bar. The default launcher is still included. When you first login it will ask you what home screen to use. I would not tick the default button until you are happy with what launcher to use. If you ended up ticking the box and you are unsure how to get the other launcher back just install Launcher Switcher.

Here are some screen shots of the new music player:

Attached File  CAP201203241629.png   168.4KB   7 downloadsAttached File  CAP2012032416301.png   143.03KB   8 downloadsAttached File  CAP2012032416302.png   247.39KB   7 downloads

Download V4a

If you don't like the new player you can install the Blue MiuiMusicV3 Player back with this CWM flashable zip. But be warned that apps like iris won't work with it. The best thing to do if you want it fully working with other apps is to download V4 of the Rom.

Attached Files

Edited by Pinguy, 26 March 2012 - 07:01 PM.

vikings123

vikings123

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Devices:Liquid, Liquid Metal

PerformanceRomV4 - Blue ICS

I flashed the v4 and got some problems with keyboard .. whenever I typed one character, it popped up more than one.

Getting 50 is better than 60....

Don Tsnm

Don Tsnm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal
 Any flashable black theme for stock SMS/MMS app? as the dialer theme… it's cool! 

Edited by Don Tsnm, 24 March 2012 - 02:42 PM.

Posted Image

vidalix

vidalix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid metal

Flash this.

where do you find ics telephone style?

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

where do you find ics telephone style?

ICS-Style_Telephone.zip is the only file you need to install. The other one is so you can return back to the stock Telephone app if you don't like the ICS-Style one.

atoyota

atoyota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@andreozzo
Great job!!!!
I installed the performance rom v3 first..then I've installed PerformanceRomV4 ICS_themed.
But I think I've found a bug.
I'm not able to use Home and Search buttons, I press them and nothing happens (but vibration works). Am I the only one with this issue?
I don't know if this happened also with v3, I've tried it for few minutes.

mindsir

mindsir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Those buttons work perfectly on my device!
Actually everything work great on PerformanceRomV4 ICS_themed.
Thanks a lot!

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

A2SDX Guide

Attached File  CAP2012032516591.png   70.69KB   16 downloadsAttached File  CAP201203251702.png   87.68KB   13 downloads

atoyota

atoyota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@andreozzo

I'm not able to use Home and Search buttons, I press them and nothing happens (but vibration works).

Solved! I came back to the stock 2.3.6 ROM this morning, then I've wiped all and I've flashed directly the fourth version. Now everything works fine, except for battery drain (I will investigate).
Great job man!!!

Amaranthus

Amaranthus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Great job!!!!
I installed the performance rom v3 first..then I've installed PerformanceRomV4 ICS_themed.
But I think I've found a bug.
I'm not able to use Home and Search buttons, I press them and nothing happens (but vibration works). Am I the only one with this issue?
I don't know if this happened also with v3, I've tried it for few minutes.

I had the same bug. But after a reboot it normally works.

1.6GHz is a bit on the high side. I can run GTA III at 1.2GHz and it plays fine. Also what version are you running? The only version that works on the AcerMT is V1.0, anything higher and there is a bug with the in game radio that makes the game crash.

The wake up problem is an issue with the kernel. If you flash TechnoLover's Kernel 1.3a you won't have that problem anymore.

Thanx Pinguy I solved that problem, now everything goes great Posted Image

bhaal85

bhaal85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hello everyone!

I installed this wonderful ROM but I have a space problem!

I created the partition to ext4 link2sd and when I install new app I create the link. The problem is that for 10 app I find the internal memory is full (not the partition)

I also tried to move all the apps in sd (fat32) but the result does not change

Could you help me? Doing something wrong?

thanks

Ivan69

Ivan69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Acer S510 & SGS-II

Hello everyone!

I created the partition to ext4 link2sd and when I install new app I create the link. The problem is that for 10 app I find the internal memory is full (not the partition)

thanks

Are you using the "Create link" command or the "Move to SD" command? The correct one is the 1st, the 2nd choice is the same as moving apps by the application management menu under Settings

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Hello everyone!

thanks

If you haven't done it you should change the options in links2sd to automatically "link installed programs to the SD". That way you won't have to keep linking the apps to the sd every time you install one.

But as Ivan69 has said, you are going to want to go though what you have installed and create links for them.

jackofspade

jackofspade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ICS Camera always FC when I select 'Switch to panorama'

Pinguy

Pinguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

ICS Camera always FC when I select 'Switch to panorama'

Yeah that is a bug. ICS Camera is the only camera I found that could handle being the default. All the features like video recording and taking pictures works fine (and better then the default one) so decided to keep. Its only the panorama feature that doesn't work, and as the default camera didn't have this feature anyway you are not missing out on anything.

ICS Camera was chosen because it was the only free camera app that I found thats better then the default one that could do all the same tasks. All the other ones I tried just crashed when trying to open the camera though other apps (Contacts, Wallpapers etc.)

Edited by Pinguy, 28 March 2012 - 02:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users