For people who want to know more about MIUI please go to miui.us.
Now onto the details. We are the first ever ARMv6 device to have a full blown MIUI at all let alone MIUI 4. This has been an exclusivity for ARMv7. Until now...
- MIUI v4 2.6.1
- Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
- 2.6.35 kernel - based if ZTE source
- ROM sources - https://github.com/MIUIFusionX
- Everyone who helped me with ColdFusion
- MIUI team - thanks for a great ROM!
- First you'll need to TPT your phone to a layout that gives you at-least 185 MB space on the system partition. You can get TPTs and instructions on how to flash them here
- Second: you should get the ROM and put it on your SD card
- Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
- Then flash the ROM
- After this wipe data
- Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM
- After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes and you're done!
- If you still have problems post on the thread.
Goo.im - http://goo.im/devs/t...sionx-skate.zip
20120429 - http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip