• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kingeric7

kingeric7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:vega
Hello, I have just bought an Advent Vega, it has been refurbished but boxed as new, but has a touch screen fault, this being it doesn't work! I want to check if the item is still in warranty but can't find out how to do this, may be being a bit dim and missing something obvious,I cannot find a contact number for Advent.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Marchant

Dave Marchant

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega
  • Twitter:@dave_wgs
With a refurbished device, any warranty would be via the reseller that you got it from. Normally refurbished devices have very limited warranty, maybe 90 days or so.

Advent as a company doesn't really exist, it is a marketing brand used in the UK by Dixons Retail Group. You could have a look at www.myadventvega.co.uk, but I am not sure that will help much.

richardmlea

richardmlea

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Technology, science, movies, motorcycles, classic volkswagons, paintball, skiing to name a few of my interests.
  • Devices:P10AN01, TF201, HTC Sensation
  • Twitter:@richard lea
The units sold by dsg through dixons and ebay came with a 3 month warranty. And they would have all been returned because of touchscreen issues. Have you attempted any of the diy fixes? If not look a few threads down.

Richard Lea
[email protected]
Replacement Tablet Screens UK
I offer a friendly, UK Advent Vega repair service for hardware problems. Just PM or email me your requirements.
Replacement Touchscreens, LCD's and repair service for most Tablets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users