(ROM) (GEN2) Samsung TouchWiz for Blade

Guest weeo

Hi

Want to port this ROM? ASK!

WEEO + JJ_95NANO PRESENT TOUCHWIZ + CM PARTS

TOUCHWIZ5 FROM THE SIII ICS ROM IS COMING!

So I've completed one of my projects with jj_95nano for Samsung TouchWiz UI for the ZTE Blade. It is not fully complete but I will be fixing it and making it as touchwiz as possible

So say thanks to jj_95nano as he helped :D

Features

- TOUCHWIZ3.0

- SIM Card WORKS!

- SII Icons

- SII Boot animation

- SII sounds

- TWframework

- Bravia Engine

- Beats Audio ( soon )

- TWapps ( not complete + FC's )

- WBAWS Kernel (I think)

- Much more & More to come!

Most of it works... But just like all my projects, they are finished as I havent got a Blade anymore and ungrateful people :D Haha! Small print

Download http://www.mediafire...x0pq0z8u0a156a8

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1602335

OLD SCREENS ------------

Beta Screenies :D

post-796123-0-65381100-1333823047_thumb.post-796123-0-98831300-1333823064_thumb.

post-796123-0-56271500-1333823074_thumb.post-796123-0-17635100-1333823090_thumb.

post-796123-0-59084100-1333823123_thumb.post-796123-0-71987900-1333823152_thumb.

post-796123-0-71445900-1333823224_thumb.

Edited by weeo

Guest saransh9

chill dude first finish one then start other or u know what had happened earlier.

anyway plz include touchwiz music player and task manager

chill dude first finish one then start other or u know what had happened earlier.

Yeah I should chill. I'm not including task manager. Hate it lol

Guest evilbrain

Task managers and app killers are the roots of all evil. You dont really need them for anything

Guest Ron=)

Weeo - are you sure you don't have too much on your plate already? Are you going to try to port the samsung framework with the notification power etc. or are you just installing a bunch of apps and themes on an existing rom?

Weeo - are you sure you don't have too much on your plate already? Are you going to try to port the samsung framework with the notification power etc. or are you just installing a bunch of apps and themes on an existing rom?

Port Samsung. I think i do have to much actually.

Guest Щачло карпа

touchwiz is my favorite! please release it and don't change your mind! i cant wait.... i'm checking this thread every hour!

Guest Ron=)

Yeah. Ill do this over a period of time then. :-)

I think most people would appreciate it the most if you contributed by translating the MIUI settings APK, like you said you would a week ago..

I think most people would appreciate it the most if you contributed by translating the MIUI settings APK, like you said you would a week ago..

Okay mate. Calm down, just had my 6th form interviews, so I think they're more important that settings apps

Guest Ron=)

Okay mate. Calm down, just had my 6th form interviews, so I think they're more important that settings apps

I agree entirely.

Do you think it was a good ideal to claim that you were going to make your own english miui rom, then translate the mui settings apk for an existing rom, then port dolby to the blade, then port the samsung touchwiz framework and then port the HTC sense framework and probably a lot more too?

You've ended up doing nothing useful anyway. Neither have I, but I also haven't made claims to the users of these forum and created disappointment repeatedly.

I think you should do what your claiming to do first, then make a thread about it. (And that does not mean hijack other peoples threads with your claims either [remember your miui thread hijack?])

Your efforts will be much appreciated then.

-Ron

Guest John Enter

I'm with Ron for this. Developers usually have enough on their plate with one rom, whereas you have 4(?) roms, none of which is working properly. I'd say finish one first, or at least make it stable, before you start another project. I understand it completely that there are more important things going on in your life right now, but empty promises aren't good for anything.

That said, I support you & your work, and I appreciate every developer and every user contributing here, so don't get me wrong. I(and probably many others) think you're trying to do too much, and ending up with close to nothing.

I still want to try out your sense rom though, once it becomes usable :)

I'm with Ron for this. Developers usually have enough on their plate with one rom, whereas you have 4(?) roms, none of which is working properly. I'd say finish one first, or at least make it stable, before you start another project. I understand it completely that there are more important things going on in your life right now, but empty promises aren't good for anything.

That said, I support you & your work, and I appreciate every developer and every user contributing here, so don't get me wrong. I(and probably many others) think you're trying to do too much, and ending up with close to nothing.

I still want to try out your sense rom though, once it becomes usable :)

IceCreamBread is stable. There is a new and last version to be given out.

CM7.1 + Beats are stable...

I'm helping another guy from the XDA side for HTC sense to his Galaxy and in return, touchwiz for Blade. If you wish, I will close this thread :)

P.s. Sense is very close, mobile net and wifi and its usabke

Edited by weeo