(ROM) (GEN2) Samsung TouchWiz for Blade

Guest weeo

Guest equiliym

can anyone please just upload keyboard from this rom? i really dont feel like downloading whole rom for just one apk :(

or tell what keyboard that is so i can download from somewhere, either way works fine for me

Edited by equiliym

Guest coolluc

can anyone please just upload keyboard from this rom? i really dont feel like downloading whole rom for just one apk :(

or tell what keyboard that is so i can download from somewhere, either way works fine for me

Why you dont just install the rom ??

Guest saransh9

Get it from xda I think its there in apps section

May aswell get the new one. Lot of fixes...

BTW guys ive sold my Blade and im moving on.. CYA! :P Nice to be here and I hope I helped the community.. I may make Blade ROMS as a one off...

Guest equiliym

Why you dont just install the rom ??

because i dont have a blade so i would have to first port for my device to install the rom.. and i dont want to download that rom because i dont have a blade and i needed a single apk

Guest Hayden3430

I feel this is stable enough to be a final release... but do you have any expectations or any problems with this version?

Would love it if you could get the homescreen to scroll smoothly. :)

Guest raverrr

Yeah.. the launcher is slow, all Touchwiz launchers on the Blade are slow. They depend on HW Acceleration on real Galaxy phones... but on the blade it is CPU intensive rather than GPU, so it's not really optimized for that. That is why I use Nemus Launcher instead... It's better that LauncherPro and ADW. Nemus Launcher has butter Smooth scrolling. You can get it free from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nemustech.launcher&hl=en

Haven't had a play with this but the launcher can be pushed to memory and the ui can be rendered by the gpu with some very easy build prop edits. This might help smoothness.

Guest sal.fresco

I would like to give this ROM a try!

Need to know what are the requirements for /system and /data?

Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Also first post should be updated, don't you think?

Edited by sal.fresco

Guest bellamy

Hi there.

The rom seems very good.

But i also have problem with phone. It won't ask for my PIN and i cannot use the phone.

I can't also use the keyboard. All the time i have FC.

Thanks.

Edited by bellamy

Guest Щачло карпа

Been using thus ROM for a long time now.it's very nice but a lot of system files are messed up.tts didn't work and there is a bug with status bar gating stuck on top.sometimes wifi drops.I hope to see an update which fixes these problems.Thanks! :)

Guest Щачло карпа
what is bump ??

that bleuthoot program ??

No I was just trying to get the attention if the dev by saying "bump". But I think he doesn't care about the rom even the other guy left. :(

Guest Щачло карпа
yes , he has sell his ZTE :(

and he has left the scene :c

That's bad :( i guess I'll go next ICS