• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VaMp1rMK

VaMp1rMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer II
After I installed a wrong ClockWorkMod Recovery to my ZTE Racer II using ROM Manager the phone restarted. Now it only loads a Green Android Icon and nothing else, I can't connect my phone with FastBoot to install a Stock Rom, Cosmote 'cos I'm total noob. But the phone is not recognized because i think there is no USB Debuging Support in this Bootloader. Please help Me :S

Ang3l09121

Ang3l09121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer,Sony Ericsson Live

After I installed a wrong ClockWorkMod Recovery to my ZTE Racer II using ROM Manager the phone restarted. Now it only loads a Green Android Icon and nothing else, I can't connect my phone with FastBoot to install a Stock Rom, Cosmote 'cos I'm total noob. But the phone is not recognized because i think there is no USB Debuging Support in this Bootloader. Please help Me :S

So you cant access fastboot mode have you got the usb drivers for the racer?

The right recovery is here http://www.mediafire...t402h861udsa8l8

Edited by Ang3l09121, 21 March 2012 - 10:00 PM.

CristianFlorin

CristianFlorin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same problem here.. It is my first android device so i really really need all the help..is there any method to flash my device or I really don't know what to do..please someone help

I have downloaded that recovery from Ang3l09121 but I don't know what to do with it :(:(

Edited by CristianFlorin, 25 March 2013 - 08:22 PM.

alex39

alex39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:samsung galaxy s
hey any one had rooted racer2

alex39

alex39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts