How can I get Grand Theft Auto 3 to work on my ZTE Skate.

Guest KMT2K

Guest KMT2K

I've had the ZTE Skate since ..... sometime in the beginning of the year. I started going on a download frenzy of apps. I got Fifa 10, NFS:Hot Pursuit (Amazing game), and Grand Theft Auto 3. I realised it didn't work. I was too late for a refund. I then discovered it worked on some phones. Thing is, how in the blue hell do I get it to work on mines? All suggestions, help, etc are all appreciated. Thank you.

Guest Colibri

I've had the ZTE Skate since ..... sometime in the beginning of the year. I started going on a download frenzy of apps. I got Fifa 10, NFS:Hot Pursuit (Amazing game), and Grand Theft Auto 3. I realised it didn't work. I was too late for a refund. I then discovered it worked on some phones. Thing is, how in the blue hell do I get it to work on mines? All suggestions, help, etc are all appreciated. Thank you.

V 1.0 works, google for the APK ;)

Guest KMT2K

V 1.0 works, google for the APK ;)

I'll take a look at that :) Thank you.

EDIT: Tried that still doesn't work :(

Edited by KMT2K

Guest razzmataz1478

I'll take a look at that :) Thank you.

EDIT: Tried that still doesn't work :(

What happens?

Have you got sd data, does it tell you to download?

Guest KMT2K

Y

What happens?

Have you got sd data, does it tell you to download?

Yeah, I've downloaded and got SD Data, but stops at like 2 percent of the bar on the game loading screen. Doesn't work at all for me after that, doesn't get past that.

I mean like, I click on new game, go through all that, then there's the loading screen with the protagonist and a group of randomers, and it won't get past that,

decides to force close on me.

Guest razzmataz1478

Y

Yeah, I've downloaded and got SD Data, but stops at like 2 percent of the bar on the game loading screen. Doesn't work at all for me after that, doesn't get past that.

I mean like, I click on new game, go through all that, then there's the loading screen with the protagonist and a group of randomers, and it won't get past that,

decides to force close on me.

That's very odd. This happening with v1.0? Did you download the right sd data?

Guest KMT2K

That's very odd. This happening with v1.0? Did you download the right sd data?

Yeah, I downloaded it when I accepted the EAULA License thing. Downloaded it from within the game, won't get past the loading screen now.

Guest razzmataz1478

Yeah, I downloaded it when I accepted the EAULA License thing. Downloaded it from within the game, won't get past the loading screen now.

Yeahh erm...don't download from the game----not good

you need the adreno sd data

Guest KMT2K

Yeahh erm...don't download from the game----not good

you need the adreno sd data

Ah, can you perhams send a link to the Adreno App and data?

Guest brookergray

Can't you guys use Google? Please for Modaco's sake stop openly disrupting pirated apps. If someone can't google it they shouldn't have a smartphone in the first place.

Guest Coffer52

Can't you guys use Google? Please for Modaco's sake stop openly disrupting pirated apps. If someone can't google it they shouldn't have a smartphone in the first place.

Hmm, makes you wonder doesn't it? If your looking for these apps then go to Mobilism.

Guest razzmataz1478

Hmm, makes you wonder doesn't it? If your looking for these apps then go to Mobilism.

Exactly, I gave a link to SD data to the OP, no offense to the others, but stuff them, Googling must be the easiest thing in the world....yes file sonic is down, but you just have to have a good search, there's some there...

• 1 month later...
Guest timfimjim

Doubt it.

This is 73p on the Play Store.

Anyone can confirm its been updated to work on the Skate yet?

Doubt it...

At that price though I'm guna buy it anyway. Will report back in about 10 minutes haha

Edit: cost me 76p!! rip off! lol

Edit2: doesn't work. I'm not going to bother with refund as getting a g300 which it will work on.

Edited by timfimjim