Issue with network please help me...

Guest 79pepo

Guest 79pepo

Hi guys I am new here.Can you help me I changed rom. I lost my Qcn file.Now is network working just out side where is strong signal inside in the building is very poor or without service.Can you advise me with this issue please...Where can I get new Qcn file?????How I can repair it????

post-972549-0-00283600-1332627687_thumb.

Edited by 79pepo

Guest 79pepo

Here is my storry I downloaded aplication for changing fonts when reboot after was just restarting did not swith on and I could not reflash rom 2.2 because it showes me 2.2 is already in I changed from 2.2 to 2.1 after it I lost Qcn can you help me how to fix it please.Everithing works perfect Wifi too just network hmm Sorry for English I hope You understud.Thanksunsure.gif

Guest Darkkk

Here is my storry I downloaded aplication for changing fonts when reboot after was just restarting did not swith on and I could not reflash rom 2.2 because it showes me 2.2 is already in I changed from 2.2 to 2.1 after it I lost Qcn can you help me how to fix it please.Everithing works perfect Wifi too just network hmm Sorry for English I hope You understud.Thanksunsure.gif

With English I have also some problems ...

Not quite understood the point of flashing, you tried to flash a 2.1, after that 2.2?

Если русский стукни в icq 399254732 попробую помочь)))

Guest 79pepo

With English I have also some problems ...

Not quite understood the point of flashing, you tried to flash a 2.1, after that 2.2?

Если русский стукни в icq 399254732 попробую помочь)))

So I could not switch on my stream and I found just Acer download tool for 2.1 then I flash down and back up to 2.2 and I lost Qcn file.Did you get me????Do you have acer stream too????Thanks very much for comminication with me.

Edited by 79pepo

Guest Darkkk

So I could not switch on my stream and I found just Acer download tool for 2.1 then I flash down and back up to 2.2 and I lost Qcn file.Did you get me????Do you have acer stream too????Thanks very much for comminication with me.

so

in order

1. I also have a acer stream

2.YA do not quite understand that the Qnz file (if it can pull out of the driver, tell me where exactly)

3. Because google translate the meaning is lost ... Try to write in their native language ...

4.Do not quite sure about the 2.1 and 2.2 (if you pierced it strange that did not help), the costs of translation ...

Again, sorry for the misunderstanding (

Guest 79pepo

So when you flash new ROM 2.2 via acer download tool it makes folder in your computer it is call Acer QCN in this folder is A1 and A3 when you open A3 inside is Qcn file and this I need...Did you find it????? So you need to open Computer - OS(C:) - AcerQCN - A3 and inside A3 is Qcn file

Thanks very much for your time :-)))))

so

in order

1. I also have a acer stream

2.YA do not quite understand that the Qnz file (if it can pull out of the driver, tell me where exactly)

3. Because google translate the meaning is lost ... Try to write in their native language ...

4.Do not quite sure about the 2.1 and 2.2 (if you pierced it strange that did not help), the costs of translation ...

Again, sorry for the misunderstanding (

Guest Darkkk

So when you flash new ROM 2.2 via acer download tool it makes folder in your computer it is call Acer QCN in this folder is A1 and A3 when you open A3 inside is Qcn file and this I need...Did you find it????? So you need to open Computer - OS(C:) - AcerQCN - A3 and inside A3 is Qcn file

Thanks very much for your time :-)))))

There's such files (pictures) ...

C: \ ACER_QCN \ A3 is empty.

Picture 2 - fully copy the folder (which in temp when flashing)

post-732816-0-78220700-1333188996_thumb.

post-732816-0-13454800-1333189006_thumb.

Guest 79pepo

Yes this is wat I need can you send me it here and your acer download tool too on my email: [email protected]

I will try to fix it thanks so much.

There's such files (pictures) ...

C: \ ACER_QCN \ A3 is empty.

Picture 2 - fully copy the folder (which in temp when flashing)

Guest 79pepo

Thanks very much for email but I could not flash 2.2 in the half way was stopped. unsure.gif I can not change Qcn file.Some one know how to change it please....I have tried many ways and nothing.

Posted)

Guest Darkkk

Thanks very much for email but I could not flash 2.2 in the half way was stopped. unsure.gif I can not change Qcn file.Some one know how to change it please....I have tried many ways and nothing.

Honestly never seen this ...

Try to flash from another computer.

And again to flash 2.1

Guest 79pepo

Do you think is problem in the computer??? Are drivers include rom?

Honestly never seen this ...

Try to flash from another computer.

And again to flash 2.1

Guest 79pepo

I have dwnloaded 2.2 from Acer.com and without SD card it was successful but still same issue just poor network...huh.gif thanks Darkkk for your help....

Do you think is problem in the computer??? Are drivers include rom?

Edited by 79pepo

Guest Darkkk

I have dwnloaded 2.2 from Acer.com and without SD card it was successful but still same issue just poor network...huh.gif thanks Darkkk for your help....

At the expense of networks do not know ...

Perhaps the case in the statement, or have to climb inside and look can be a bad contact with the antenna (if the original had no such problems)

Guest 79pepo

Is it different antena for wifi????Because wifi is wirking perfect....

At the expense of networks do not know ...

Perhaps the case in the statement, or have to climb inside and look can be a bad contact with the antenna (if the original had no such problems)

Guest Darkkk

Is it different antena for wifi????Because wifi is wirking perfect....

Антены в любом случае отдельные...

Я не понял где тут антены(

post-732816-0-10280100-1333375377_thumb.

post-732816-0-16374600-1333375400_thumb.

Guest 79pepo

Oh man I do not understandohmy.gif....I just found acer club.ru and there is many people who own acer stream but I do not understand nothing.....Can you help me with it to ask them too if some one did not have same issue...

Вот еще.

Edited by 79pepo

Guest 79pepo

Oooooooo my god. I know where is problem I have changed Imei and I do not know how I did it and when and how ti change it back?????????????sad.gif .

Oh man I do not understandohmy.gif....I just found acer club.ru and there is many people who own acer stream but I do not understand nothing.....Can you help me with it to ask them too if some one did not have same issue...

Edited by 79pepo

Guest Darkkk

I thought you also Russian)))

As I understand it, the question is what catches the bad signal gsm module? (Correct statement)

In those pictures the interior of our phone, I could not identify where there is an antenna ...

On account of having not exactly sure, but if you like it changed to flash card directly (in our other phone can only be written to restore the factory, using the programmer) ...

I have the most right now, problem with the phone, because of stupidity while the firmware is dead and can only be restored using the jtag box, but no normal Full for this model (

Sorry for my bad english (((

Edited by Darkkk

Guest 79pepo

Sorry man but I did not understand you. You can write in russian and I copy it in the google translator it will be more easy for you and for me...Have you broken phone also????Thanks man for everithing....smile.gif

I thought you also Russian)))

As I understand it, the question is what catches the bad signal gsm module? (Correct statement)

In those pictures the interior of our phone, I could not identify where there is an antenna ...

On account of having not exactly sure, but if you like it changed to flash card directly (in our other phone can only be written to restore the factory, using the programmer) ...

I have the most right now, problem with the phone, because of stupidity while the firmware is dead and can only be restored using the jtag box, but no normal Full for this model (

Sorry for my bad english (((

Edited by 79pepo

Guest Darkkk

Sorry man but I did not understand you. You can write in russian and I copy it in the google translator it will be more easy for you and for me...smile.gif

It is sad, because I did initially)))

My phone is killed by a failed firmware ... (need to restore the jtag)

IMEI can not be returned. (Only at the factory)

At the expense of poor signal, I'll ask on their forum.