• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

79pepo

79pepo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Acer Stream S110
Oh man I do not understandPosted Image....I just found acer club.ru and there is many people who own acer stream but I do not understand nothing.....Can you help me with it to ask them too if some one did not have same issue...

Вот еще.

Edited by 79pepo, 02 April 2012 - 04:23 PM.

79pepo

79pepo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Oooooooo my god. I know where is problem I have changed Imei and I do not know how I did it and when and how ti change it back?????????????Posted Image .

Oh man I do not understandPosted Image....I just found acer club.ru and there is many people who own acer stream but I do not understand nothing.....Can you help me with it to ask them too if some one did not have same issue...

Edited by 79pepo, 02 April 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Darkkk

Darkkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

I thought you also Russian)))
As I understand it, the question is what catches the bad signal gsm module? (Correct statement)
In those pictures the interior of our phone, I could not identify where there is an antenna ...
On account of having not exactly sure, but if you like it changed to flash card directly (in our other phone can only be written to restore the factory, using the programmer) ...

I have the most right now, problem with the phone, because of stupidity while the firmware is dead and can only be restored using the jtag box, but no normal Full for this model (
Sorry for my bad english (((

Edited by Darkkk, 02 April 2012 - 07:17 PM.

79pepo

79pepo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Sorry man but I did not understand you. You can write in russian and I copy it in the google translator it will be more easy for you and for me...Have you broken phone also????Thanks man for everithing....Posted Image

I thought you also Russian)))
As I understand it, the question is what catches the bad signal gsm module? (Correct statement)
In those pictures the interior of our phone, I could not identify where there is an antenna ...
On account of having not exactly sure, but if you like it changed to flash card directly (in our other phone can only be written to restore the factory, using the programmer) ...

I have the most right now, problem with the phone, because of stupidity while the firmware is dead and can only be restored using the jtag box, but no normal Full for this model (
Sorry for my bad english (((

Edited by 79pepo, 02 April 2012 - 11:05 PM.

Darkkk

Darkkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Sorry man but I did not understand you. You can write in russian and I copy it in the google translator it will be more easy for you and for me...Posted Image

It is sad, because I did initially)))
My phone is killed by a failed firmware ... (need to restore the jtag)
IMEI can not be returned. (Only at the factory)
At the expense of poor signal, I'll ask on their forum.

79pepo

79pepo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
.Hmmm I read something abot changing imei but I never did it an it is ilegal here...So I do not know now .Thanks that you will ask or me.And I hope you fix your phone soon.Posted Image Let me know if you get any news thanks....

It is sad, because I did initially)))
My phone is killed by a failed firmware ... (need to restore the jtag)
IMEI can not be returned. (Only at the factory)
At the expense of poor signal, I'll ask on their forum.

Edited by 79pepo, 03 April 2012 - 05:41 PM.

79pepo

79pepo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hello anybody who know how to fix me issue please 330 wievs and just one person tried to help me come on guys ????? Just try it please....

.Hmmm I read something abot changing imei but I never did it an it is ilegal here...So I do not know now .Thanks that you will ask or me.And I hope you fix your phone soon.Posted Image Let me know if you get any news thanks....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users