ICS Blue tints for ColdFusionX OMC/Skate

Guest plegdroid

Guest e.miron

Hi there. First i want to thanks for your work , you are really helping the community in getting the most out of our beloved skate, but i wonder if it is possible to change the order of the soft keys, in order to correspond with the phisical buttons. From a long time using the buttons, now the finger moves instinctual to the same position on the soft keys and sometimes you get to press the wrong one before realising the error.

Many thanks for your great work, guys.

Guest plegdroid
Hi there. First i want to thanks for your work , you are really helping the community in getting the most out of our beloved skate, but i wonder if it is possible to change the order of the soft keys, in order to correspond with the phisical buttons. From a long time using the buttons, now the finger moves instinctual to the same position on the soft keys and sometimes you get to press the wrong one before realising the error.

Many thanks for your great work, guys.

morning, tilal's new rom will allow movement of the softkeys to a certain degree. if you go settings /system/navigation, that will allow you to change there position :)

Guest plegdroid
Can they be removed without complete reinstall?

a straight flash over the top without wiping anything will work, and you won't loose data, if need I'll nock up a remove zip after work :) but reflashing the rom is as good as.

Guest e.miron

I just did this with the 13/05 over 09/05 but i lost links to ext partition and another thing or two, so please a removal zip will be most wellcome.

Guest favod

the link to remove soft keys from the 13/5 cfx doesnt work i have installed additional patches and dont wanna loose what i have done by reinstalling the rom can u make a removal zip or tell me how to permenantly hide them hiding the soft keys is more preferable because i like the tints

Guest e.miron

After applying the softkeys over 13/05, with succes I might add, and changing the order so it correspond with the buttons, I have a new problem the names/labels of the shortcuts on the screen are no longer entirely visible, I can see only the upper half of the labels. Something to do with the patch or with the launcher?. I use Go launcher EX

• 2 weeks later...