[ROM][09.7]CyanScape V2[ LINK UPDATED]

Guest android@sam

Guest android@sam

Is it still being uploaded? please do it quick :/

sry guys it is failing everytime whenever time i try to upload . I am trying it hard

sry guys

Guest milind bishen

can u change call screen frm default cm7 to cyan scape mode ....coz again the upper seems cool bt deep inside .. I see cm7 stuff.. :(

Guest android@sam

can u change call screen frm default cm7 to cyan scape mode ....coz again the upper seems cool bt deep inside .. I see cm7 stuff.. :(

yes i am gonna include it in next update.actually i am not having my blade these days and due to exams i am always busy.so it will take some time.

CHEERS!!!

Guest milind bishen

yes i am gonna include it in next update.actually i am not having my blade these days and due to exams i am always busy.so it will take some time.

CHEERS!!!

no wrries pal take ur tym .... still im eagarly waiting for ur new update ... keep tht work up .. :)

Guest android@sam

Thnx for the link i'm downloading :) , was curious, does this lag a bit.....the UI ??

no it doesn't lag at all.and please feel free to report bug.

no it doesn't lag at all.and please feel free to report bug.

Thanx for the response..... ^_^, BTW I'm using Chinese Blade {Idea Blade} with 256 MB ram and it lags a bit..... :blush: ....any solution ??

I tried to install busybox using busybox installer from market [to use v6 supercharger] but it says this --

Error:

exec: busybox: permission denied !

Edited by Zade

Guest android@sam

Thanx for the response..... , BTW I'm using Chinese Blade {Idea Blade} with 256 MB ram and it lags a bit..... ....any solution ??

I tried to install busybox using busybox installer from market [to use v6 supercharger] but it says this --

Error:

I think it is lagging because of the system background image.I will replace the image with a simpler one.It should work.

Guest Mtman1

Thanx for the response..... ^_^, BTW I'm using Chinese Blade {Idea Blade} with 256 MB ram and it lags a bit..... :blush: ....any solution ??

Error:

Have you checked superuser has given it su permissions and not denied it?

Have you checked superuser has given it su permissions and not denied it?

ya... su allowed i double checked, plus SolidExplorer said once that 'it seems busybox is not installed wich is needed for root explorer to work'- sumthing like this wen i was opening the cache folder in system root...

Edited by Zade

I think it is lagging because of the system background image.I will replace the image with a simpler one.It should work.

Thanx for the support bro. I sense my friends r getting jealous due to this UI in a budget Blade .....:D Specially wen i say.....Sorry it ain't supporting your mobile ..... :P

Edited by Zade

Guest Mtman1

ya... su allowed i double checked, plus Solid said once that 'it seems busybox is not installed wich is needed for root explorer to work'- sumthing like this wen i was opening the cache folder in system root...

try to install busybox from one of the apps on the google play store.

try to install busybox from one of the apps on the google play store.

I used Busybox installer from Jrummy Apps. and Busybox by Stephen from Playstore. I feel something is wrong in my root access but this also happened in the stable CM 7.2 of 15th June. Is it an issue of the Chinese blade ??

Guest android@sam

I used Busybox installer from Jrummy Apps. and Busybox by Stephen from Playstore. I feel something is wrong in my root access but this also happened in the stable CM 7.2 of 15th June. Is it an issue of the Chinese blade ??

try to update busybox binary from superuser app.

Man it still stutters a lot ........ i mean the framerates of the UI. I was wondering if you could just edit the theme with the default black backgrounds if possible ?? The backgrounds are cool but it makes this laggy, the icons and other elements are super awesome !!

Edit : If you don't want to make one, atleast give me an idea of how to edit themes. It cud definitely end my search, I only found how to make it from scratch not editing a pre-made theme.

Edited by Zade

• 2 weeks later...