Photo

please..The Newest Custom ROM for Zte Blade ??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jordan1

Jordan1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
  • Twitter:@Abu_Zahra
Hi Everyone ....I've just joined this Amazing community ,, and I'm so Glad i did
Ok ... Yesterday i Bought an Orange San Fransisco "Zte blade" ... and obviously it's Loaded with all the Pre-installed Orange Nonsense ...
So please direct me to the Right place , where I can acquire the Newest (( Custom ROM )) released for this device with proper Steps , which indeed will Boost it Dramatically ..

My Regards .

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
Have a look in the Orange San Francisco section here. There's lots of options to choose from, so have a read and see which one sounds like it will suit your needs best, or you could try them all out and find out that way.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

adizz

adizz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Everything. xD
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Pantech P9070, SXL
  • Twitter:@adizzz
Since you're looking at a fully functional and stable rom, you should try CM7/Swedish Snow/Fish n Chips. SS and FnC are vanilla roms with small tweaks while CM7 offers alot more customization.

Posted Image

||ZTE Blade||CM7||729MHz OC||V6 Supercharged||
||LG P500||CM9||806MHz OC||ta-gb kernel||

Vivek S Panicker

Vivek S Panicker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade (ZTE Blade)
  • Twitter:@vivekspanicker
You can try Cyanogenmod 7.2 RC1. It is a good one. Also, try Swedish Snow RLS7, which is pretty stable but based on 2.3.5 and the other is 2.3.7. Read my blogs for more information on how to install ROMs

http://techareena.wordpress.com

Edited by Vivek S Panicker, 03 May 2012 - 08:33 AM.

- Never obey any commands unless it come from you also

@vivekspanicker

Read my blogs @ Tech Areena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users