What is he best rom for ZTE SKATE 4.3 ?

Guest ZTE_Lover

Guest brookergray

Dude this isn't the "I'm too lazy and don't really know WTF I want so just tell me so I can say I don't like it than bitch about the fact than no one is helping me" forum.

Guest ZTE_Lover

Dude this isn't the "I'm too lazy and don't really know WTF I want so just tell me so I can say I don't like it than bitch about the fact than no one is helping me" forum.

??? I haven't understood ?? :(

I would say try them all,each rom has different features to offer.You will know which is best for you when you have tried them all.

Also,try reading the topics before asking,the answer to most questions are in the topics.

Happy reading and rom flashing!

Edited by Guest

Guest mattfletcher9292

Hello

plz i want to download the best & the newest

rom for my ZTE SKATE 4.3 ^^

although i kinda agree with the first comment, just scroll down abit there was a poll of the best rom, id go for logicmod http://android.modaco.com/topic/351689-rom-dolby-digital-logicmod-big-update-r3-22-03-12/. ive used all that i know of and this seems to be the most stable, its fast and everything seems to work fine.

Guest mare82

no one can say you, what i best for you. read forum and from other ppl you will decide what first rom to try it first.

P.S. all rom is good in its own way :)

Guest mrrog

I have to sympathise with this guy, I rooted my skate some time ago, and have deleted some of the orange crap, but as for flashing a rom!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be all the rage for rombies (a new word I just made up), but for the average unlocker the variety of roms is a black hole.

In a previous post on a different topic I wondered, or gently prodded, for a comparison chart, though I suspect to put one together at this stage would be a major, and probably boring, piece of work, so my latest suggestion is that the stock orange rom be regarded as the datum and any custom rom released on this site should required to compare its advantages and disadvantages alongside its attributes.

I'm probably talking to myself about this but somebody once said, probably an accountant, that if you can't measure something you can't improve it, something in me thinks this is largely true and can probably be applied to roms as well.

Guest brookergray

^ And how would you go about measuring? What would be your unit of choice for features?

Comparing to orange rom is a good idea only for winzip roms. Anything not based on that one cannot be meaningfully compared to that one.

Black hole of roms? I saw at least two "what's the best rom" topics in the past few days.

Car analogy follows:

In a car recommendation forum would you dare to ask what's the best car? No? Than why on earth people think it's a good idea to ask questions so unconstructive and unimaginative as this one? I spent some time on stack exchange's android site lately. A question like this would be down voted, laughed at, pointed to and than closed because it's meaningless and there's no such thing as best rom. Best is relative. It's about time you come to terms with that.

Guest mrrog

Just to be clear, I don't think, I at least, was advocating a 'best' rom be identified, but I was advocating a comparison be given, a very different thing.

I appreciate it would be difficult, especially to start, but I also believe the way to do this most effectively would be improved by learning as the process was implemented, though always far from perfect and always needing to be done with caveat's.

It might be difficult to measure/compare but if we don't even try we might as well just stand still.

Guest tillaz

Just to be clear, I don't think, I at least, was advocating a 'best' rom be identified, but I was advocating a comparison be given, a very different thing.

I appreciate it would be difficult, especially to start, but I also believe the way to do this most effectively would be improved by learning as the process was implemented, though always far from perfect and always needing to be done with caveat's.

It might be difficult to measure/compare but if we don't even try we might as well just stand still.

If you just read the first page of the roms you can see the differances between them

Guest dreamfox

And yet, this question keeps being asked on this and all other forum.

Wel guess this is normal...

If you are a freak in trying all roms just for the fun of it (not ment to be insultive), obvioesly, you dont need other's opinion in order to decide which is the best for you as some how you are having a nice hobby in trying them out. Some people dough do think that the stock roms are just not enough (they are not bad, but the last 10% could be better), but all the extravagant features of some mods are to much. so as everybody is different, it's kinda hard to say just: this is the best.

So here's my question:I'm not willing to test every rom (dont have the time and knowledge), i do believe every rom has its specific advantage, but what i'm looking for is the most basic rom, withoud crasy features (no HD viewing as i think the slate just does not have the processor power), just efficient features that provides better battery usage, reduce charging time, maybe some better gps performance, screens like GO launcher style but still highly compatible with all kind of stuff on the google market such as flash player, Trend micro antivirus, etc...

So my question is, which simple reliable rom has performing basic features, is as stable as a stock rom, is compatible en has some enhancements while remaining performant and remains with efficient batt performance (both usage as fast charging)

I do not need latest version, but prefers a stable one that works fully ...

Thanks still for your inputs..

Try going for Skatie if you want conservative one that is close to stock. You will find more info in dedicated topic. Also Swedish Snow would be a good choice for you - I think.

Guest davidloweruk

cm9 ics 4.04 is getting better and will keep getting better is very stable has from cm9 31st march 2012 or later version and always getting better and will get better than standard android 4+ has cm7 has done so to date.

Guest daddypaul

Atomic Mod as a full-rom and clearly [ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX but it also has to do with it what you expect, I love blue and the functions

Guest eLJay

I think [iCS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX is the best direction (but I am normally an onwards and upwards type of person).

Ice Armour III+ locks up my phone after calls even if I calibrate the sensor but ColdFusionX works perfectly for what I need

(I will be moving my phone to ColdFusionX on the weekend as it requires a wipe and re-inputting contacts).

But I will be keeping a backup of Ice Armour III+ in case I lost any information I need.

Guest Redstarr1

OKEY , tHNX every body ^^now i'm using Ligux v3.2 & ike it :)

Funny that you end up with a rom that noone's suggested in your own help topic :P.

• 6 months later...