Can you please advise on the following?
1) The glass @ the back protecting the camera is not scratch proof nor Corning Goriila Glass.
2) The standalone GPS (or Maps) does not have any voice commands, ie, they are not really like a normal GPS system which will tell u to turn right or left in how many metres, etc. It is just similar to an offline street directory.
3) When doing a panaroma shoot, it is limited to only 5 frames, and we have to "align the line or arrow within the box" before we can shoot the panaroma shot. Does it mean that we cannot shoot @ 45 degress upwards/downwards (for eg), and anything more than 5 frames we will have to 'stitch' ourselves? Cos sometimes if we are are a top of a mountain and we see a scenic view, we will definitely use more than 5 frames to do a panaromic shot.
4) The phone is shock resistance and can withstand dropping on from heights. The salesperson even dropped the phone a few times to try to prove to me this point.
5) It is a quad-core, and it comes with a 5th core for battery saving. This sounds stupid as I think I read somewhere that it uses 3 cores for normal functions & the 4th core for battery saving. Just need some clarification.