Retrieving Text Messages from Broken Phone

Guest jjswanson2

Guest jjswanson2

Hi.

So I recently broke my phone, the screen wont light up. I can still receive calls (because I know to slide down), but I cannot make calls or text.

My question is this: Is there a way that I can root or jailbreak my phone so that I can send the messages that I've received since it broke and put them on my computer?

I tried using the HTC Sync thing, but it says there's nothing connected into the computer.

I don't know what else I can do, and I don't know if there is even a way to do this.

My phone was turned off, but then I turned it on, so I know I've received quite a few text messages.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest hackboy1

I'm not sure if this will help, but I just used this app  and it worked for me. The contact that you had an SMS conversation with, can export your conversation and send it to you. You then just import it into your new phone.

Buddy SMS Restore

• 1 month later...
Guest protomik

The truth is that it is very convenient to restore text messages with the help of Androidphonesoft Android Recovery. This risk-free and reliable tool gives users the ability to scan and recover deleted messages in few simple clicks on Windows or Mac. You can be left no trouble with this app whenever you feel helpless about having no way to retrieve deleted messages from any Android phone, including Samsung, HTC, Moto, Sony. Your data worth more money. Still have doubts in this? Move over from here and read this simple tutorial: How to recover deleted messages from Android Phone

Edited by protomik

• 8 months later...
Guest noworry

As I know, if the phone with broken srceen can be detected by computer via USB connecting cord, we can easily transfer all text messages to computer with the help of phone manager tool. Please don't worry.

• 1 month later...
Guest kelemore

If your HTC phone is broken, you can use Android Data Recovery software to retrieve text messages from it easily. This software can scan your broken phone deeply and find the text messages and other data in your phone. You can preview the text messages and then recover them from your HTC to computer easily. Learn how to recover data from broken Android phone here. You can recover text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages/photos, music, books and other document files from your HTC phone easily.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest VomteryHan

Once you found the phone broken , the first thing you have to do is restore lost phone messages from memory or SD card .

You can choose scan them for get them back , or use software to find out missing data from broken phone 

Edited by VomteryHan

• 7 months later...
On 2017/5/3 at 5:16 PM, Uooertu said:

Is there any way for user who without any backup ?

The only way to recover data from Android without backup is to use an Android data recovery tool. Here I will recommend to use MobiKin Doctor tool. If you want to recover deleted text messages, you need to root first. If you need to get back data from a broken phone, you can use borken android data recovery tool.

Edited by Xkoiul