• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Brunkarn

Brunkarn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
Okay, right now i have Cyanogen mod 7 nightly N1, android version 2.3.4.

I havent been messing with my phone for months, i remember it being quite the hassle. But now ive gotten tired of this, my phone is really slow and unstable. I need a fresh start, i want to "start over". I have no clue what roms and stuff to get or how to install them. The stickies seem to be quite unupdated. So i just want to clear everything on my phone and get a new rom and bin, the best and fastest available. So if anyone could give me a hand with this i would be very greatful.

I have Acer liquid a1 with 256mb ram.

So how do i start over?

renzs

renzs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Devices:Liquid E & Galaxy Nexus

Okay, right now i have Cyanogen mod 7 nightly N1, android version 2.3.4.

I havent been messing with my phone for months, i remember it being quite the hassle. But now ive gotten tired of this, my phone is really slow and unstable. I need a fresh start, i want to "start over". I have no clue what roms and stuff to get or how to install them. The stickies seem to be quite unupdated. So i just want to clear everything on my phone and get a new rom and bin, the best and fastest available. So if anyone could give me a hand with this i would be very greatful.

I have Acer liquid a1 with 256mb ram.

So how do i start over?

I know you're just lazy to read the stickies.. it's not been updated cuz ours is an old phone Posted Image

Anyway, firstly get the 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 bin for 256mb from http://android.modac...act-collection/
Flash with ADT
Install latest malez recovery 0.6.2
choose the ROM you want
you may want to try liquidmix or liquidnext 1.9.2 or MIUI

~renzs

Acer Liquid E / 4.002.14 EMEA GEN1 / CM9 RC1 -------- Google Galaxy Nexus / JB 4.2.1 / AOKP JB mr1

Brunkarn

Brunkarn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid

I know you're just lazy to read the stickies.. it's not been updated cuz ours is an old phone Posted Image

Anyway, firstly get the 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 bin for 256mb from http://android.modac...act-collection/
Flash with ADT
Install latest malez recovery 0.6.2
choose the ROM you want
you may want to try liquidmix or liquidnext 1.9.2 or MIUI

~renzs

Ah yes, flashing.. I connect my phone, and usb debugging is on, but it doesn't say anywhere the phone that it's on, should it? It's just ticked in the settings. But when i start the tool, it can't find my phone, it says not connected. I have installed drivers.

paZirezz

paZirezz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu g3
mee too +1
a week or two ago, i'd like to flash the exact same bin like "Brunkarn" couse i have A1 too, but nothing happened
When i started the tool, it said "Not connected" .. and there was no step forward ... and also i have installed drivers too (i'm using Xp Sp3)
The sticky with "4.1- How to flash a .bin file " is a bit "complicated" to me .. hmm .. this is not the right word, i can understand it, but not happening in "real" xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users