ICE ARMOR III+ error

Guest felystar

Guest felystar

I installed Ice Armor III+ and went to the theme chooser and changed to another theme. It said " sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" and now I can see that when I click the menu button I lose some screen, just a bit.But how can I get again the same screen size?

EDIT: I have changed again to the system theme but the screen is the same :(

Guest siddis

I installed Ice Armor III+ and went to the theme chooser and changed to another theme. It said " sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" and now I can see that when I click the menu button I lose some screen, just a bit.But how can I get again the same screen size?

EDIT: I have changed again to the system theme but the screen is the same :(

Don't worry, it just a known bug.. Just press the OK and enjoy the new theme..

Guest felystar

I did, but what happens now is that I lost a little bit of the screen in the down part, now it's not there, just like if the screen has sized up. but well now just changed rom but thanks anyway :D

Guest siddis

I did, but what happens now is that I lost a little bit of the screen in the down part, now it's not there, just like if the screen has sized up. but well now just changed rom but thanks anyway :D

And whats happen after a reboot.? There was a CM7 compatible theme.?

Guest felystar

I just installed another eom and is the same. I cannot upload a screenshot because when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen but when I am seing it in the phone screen I dont see everyrhing it is just like if I made a little zoom of my screen and the most bottom part of the screen has dissapeared like a zoom. But when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen because if I zoom it out I can see the part that I cant see when I am using the phone. It is just a very little bit bit I lost that part of screen. I can also see it when I click the menu button. I see that the letters of the menu button screen doesnt show at all.

Guest siddis

I just installed another eom and is the same. I cannot upload a screenshot because when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen but when I am seing it in the phone screen I dont see everyrhing it is just like if I made a little zoom of my screen and the most bottom part of the screen has dissapeared like a zoom. But when I make a screenshoot I get all the screen because if I zoom it out I can see the part that I cant see when I am using the phone. It is just a very little bit bit I lost that part of screen. I can also see it when I click the menu button. I see that the letters of the menu button screen doesnt show at all.

Your screen density is 240 dpi.? Don't use an LCD density modder.?

Edited by siddis

Guest felystar

Your screen density is 240 dpi.? Don't use an LCD density modder.?

Not using. Was going to but never tried. How can I check wich DPI I have?

Guest siddis

Not using. Was going to but never tried. How can I check wich DPI I have?

Hmmm, i saw once a Font Changer app, that show the actual values.. Or try an LCD Density Modder app..

Can U take a picture with another phone / your digicam.? So unique problem... :-)

Guest felystar

Hmmm, i saw once a Font Changer app, that show the actual values.. Or try an LCD Density Modder app..

Can U take a picture with another phone / your digicam.? So unique problem... :-)

Ok here it goes.

If you look at the bottom part of the phone where it sais "mas" it is a little bit like zoomed in. U understand now what I talk about?

post-969809-133398729421_thumb.jpg

Guest siddis

Ok here it goes.

If you look at the bottom part of the phone where it sais "mas" it is a little bit like zoomed in. U understand now what I talk about?

Strange.. I've been never seen before like this.. U tried delete the caches in CWM Recovery menu.?

And what is your font size.? Small, very small, extra small, etc...Try some other sizes, than reboot..

Edited by siddis

Guest felystar

Strange.. I've been never seen before like this.. U tried delete the caches in CWM Recovery menu.?

And what is your font size.? Small, very small, extra small, etc...Try some other sizes, than reboot..

I got this bug with Ice Armos and then have moved to Aokp Ics and now to LoginMod so I have made two wipes of everything and formated system. But it doesnt change. I have small letter but when I scrool down something that light that shows up indicating the end doesnt show up completly. The part of the intense glow wich is a line doesnt show :(

Guest felystar

Bought it this 30/03/12. And signed a paper with my dates but they didnt tell me anything about warranty. Its a montecarlo

I have changed the dpi to another and then the system default and it didnt solution anything. Anybody please had the same bug and solutioned it or know how please??

I was a month untill I found the phone and they told me that they had to build more phones cuz they ran out of em so its gonna be difficul to change it :(

Ps: what cache do i have to delete???

Update: I think that is not happening in the launcher?

Cant upload a picture to tapatalk...

Picasa . https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BOhq2KLsiQPQIG1VOG4wAYXvpcPs169AH92Ixv28m4Y

Edited by felystar

Guest siddis

Bought it this 30/03/12. And signed a paper with my dates but they didnt tell me anything about warranty. Its a montecarlo

I have changed the dpi to another and then the system default and it didnt solution anything. Anybody please had the same bug and solutioned it or know how please??

I was a month untill I found the phone and they told me that they had to build more phones cuz they ran out of em so its gonna be difficul to change it :(

Ps: what cache do i have to delete???

Update: I think that is not happening in the launcher?

Cant upload a picture to tapatalk...

Picasa . https://picasaweb.go...169AH92Ixv28m4Y

Im afraid this is an hardware error... :-( Try to find Kelzsoca, he was the developer of the Armor3..

Edited by siddis

Guest felystar

Im afraid this is an hardware error... :-( Try to find Kelzsoca, he was the developer of the Armor3..

Have posted on his topic now just wait for him to come and read and comment

Edited by felystar

Guest tillaz

Have posted on his topic now just wait for him to come and read and comment

if flashing a new rom or stock TPT dose not fix it, you have faulty hardware... send it back the warranty, they all have 12 month if bought new wink.gif

Guest felystar

if flashing a new rom or stock TPT dose not fix it, you have faulty hardware... send it back the warranty, they all have 12 month if bought new wink.gif

I'll try installing the stock orange tpt. Is it the one that is in the tpts topic. I went there and opened the topic orange uk tpt and there I found a mirror on hotfile wich weighs 130mb is this gonna ibstall just the rom or also the tpt?? Shall I wipe data? Thanks

Edit: what about if my screen has just moved up because I think that the satus bar is very big. The black part seems to be big. Could it be? If so how to change it? How to move it up?

Edited by felystar

Guest felystar

I went to Orange shop and they said its a software issue. I installed the stock rom before going. The man there said its a software issue and that he could not find any problem eith it and toldbme ro make a screenshot ehen I see the problem but I cant because if I click power button menu button hides...