[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest d_borghi

i would like to try this rom, because i prefer aokp rom more than cyanogenmod rom.

but after i followed instructions to install thid rom, my zte blade goes crazy, and start to auto-reboot each 1 minute.

this happens only to me?

Guest d_borghi

Did you overclock? Ics hate overclock.

i have no time to overclock. after install, i can insert pin and then restart automatically each 1 minutes.

anyway, with coldfusionx and aokp-remix i overclock cpu easily and without any problems...

tnx for your answer.

db

Guest uosiek

So, can anybody write summary of current version? Is it worth to migrate from CFX? Is there any annoying bugs or features missing?

Guest marek989

i have no time to overclock. after install, i can insert pin and then restart automatically each 1 minutes.

anyway, with coldfusionx and aokp-remix i overclock cpu easily and without any problems...

tnx for your answer.

db

Same problem was in miuifusionx, try to start phone without SIM.

Edited by marek989

Guest d_borghi

Same problem was in miuifusionx, try to start phone without SIM.

you're right!

without sim i made all settings, but after all i insert the sim and reboot. when i arrive to sim unlock pn, zte start to reboot automatically. damn

Guest antmanfersil

So, can anybody write summary of current version? Is it worth to migrate from CFX? Is there any annoying bugs or features missing?

I would also would like to know that. Guess i will try for my own, and see the differences. I don't flash my phone for almost two entire days, so it's beginning to make sense for me :D

Guest ZoomG

you're right!

without sim i made all settings, but after all i insert the sim and reboot. when i arrive to sim unlock pn, zte start to reboot automatically. damn

about restarting at the PIN request read a few posts earlier, i explained it ...

Guest ZoomG

good day everyone, i installed that rom yesterday but didnt have time to share my experience, what i wanted to say is about that problem that some of you guys have with the PIN code, after my phone is loading it asks for my PIN code (my Sim card is PIN activated) when i insert my pin code it instantly make a reboot of the system and reboots quite fast like 5-10seconds then again when it is done loading you will get to the locked screen, at that moment u just have to wait until the Signal icon from top of your screen shows you that your phone has signal from your operator (that takes 10-15 seconds for me), after you see the signal u unlock the phone > choose the launcher u want (basic one for me) and the phone will work as it should be, also i wanted to say that i didnt encounter any problem till now with it, latest gapps installed perfectly (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) and everything works smooth enough, the only things i noticed are :

1 - i cant change the time zone, and if it is selected as automatic it doesnt give the right time zone (it sticks to GMT+00:00)

2 - when set to automatic date&time it doesnt show the right time

3 - when pressing the power button in order to unlock the phone the screen stays black for like 3-4seconds that is quite annoying ... it kind of "thinking too much"

my partitions are :

system - 260mb

cash - 60mb

i made them as biggest as possible so i dont need to "play" with them every time we get a new rom with new "needs" :)

in rest i am very happy with it

thx once again for ur hard work tilal6991 !

here it is

sry for double post

Edited by ZoomG

Guest d_borghi

good day everyone, i installed that rom yesterday but didnt have time to share my experience, what i wanted to say is about that problem that some of you guys have with the PIN code, after my phone is loading it asks for my PIN code (my Sim card is PIN activated) when i insert my pin code it instantly make a reboot of the system and reboots quite fast like 5-10seconds then again when it is done loading you will get to the locked screen, at that moment u just have to wait until the Signal icon from top of your screen shows you that your phone has signal from your operator (that takes 10-15 seconds for me), after you see the signal u unlock the phone > choose the launcher u want (basic one for me) and the phone will work as it should be, also i wanted to say that i didnt encounter any problem till now with it, latest gapps installed perfectly (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) and everything works smooth enough, the only things i noticed are :

1 - i cant change the time zone, and if it is selected as automatic it doesnt give the right time zone (it sticks to GMT+00:00)

3 - when pressing the power button in order to unlock the phone the screen stays black for like 3-4seconds that is quite annoying ... it kind of "thinking too much"

my partitions are :

system - 260mb

cash - 60mb

i made them as biggest as possible so i dont need to "play" with them every time we get a new rom with new "needs" :)

my partitions are :

system - 260mb

cash - 60mb

for me it doesn't work :'(

Guest ladiko

same for me, tried to format /system, system wipe, but continues reboots with the kang-horse. tried it several times, sometimes i arrived at the launcher-selection, but after selecting it, it reboots again. are there two launchers included (nova launcher and launcher2/trebuchet)? i really formated /system, that's why i ask.

Have to go back to AOKP-CM9 Remix for now.

Edited by ladiko

Guest 劉楓爻

cant believe my eyes,it has been stoped!ohhhh... i dont know what 2 say.bt,thx tilal6991,its my honour 2 use ur AOKPFusionX.try 2 go back 2 mix now... :( :( :(

Edited by 劉楓爻