Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] AtomICS (Full Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 10 votes

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

MRDIVX

MRDIVX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Excuse me if my English is not very good. Congratulations from Spain. Great Job. Very good sound. One question... ¿have this Rom bravia engine?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
@ jikobutsu
I could simply call it "H3" but I'm not sure if that would confuse people as it's so short. Maybe "H3 Blues".

@ MRDIVX
It does :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

Redstarr1

Redstarr1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S, ZTE Skate
Everyone abbreviates CyanogenMod to CM (CM7, CM9, ...), so I don't think a short name is bad. But perhaps ending the name on a number wouldn't be good because you'll want to give version numbers. H3 1.5 wouldn't really work :P. Adding Blues is good ... the name should refer to something unique about your ROM I think.

Just brainstorming here now, if you go with the blue theme, you could call it Aqua, or maybe MarineMod (sounds tough :D). Ehm or H3O (water .. but with a H3 in it ..). And in chemistry, that's a hydronium ion. That's a molecule so in a way .. better than an atom? :P

(how did I go from looking for a new name to chemistry in 2 sentences :D)

grelle

grelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
hello I am looking for a battery saving room
my question what are the best atomics or CM7
thank you

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Interesting topic. Just a quick info on how I got to SKatie name of my rom. Simple: Katie is the name of my daughter :)

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

carpon

carpon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Interesting topic. Just a quick info on how I got to SKatie name of my rom. Simple: Katie is the name of my daughter :)

:)
as we say in Arabic

ربنا يخليهالك :D
that's mean god saves her :)

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
@ Redstarr1
Not bad. H3O is interesting, but my thinking behind H3 Blues is that blue is a key colour to this ROM and if I release it in other colours I can give each one it's own name.

@ C3C0
That's pretty sweet of you :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

Infuckingcredible

Infuckingcredible

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
H3ROS, when are you going to release the rom update with the new theme .... cant wait! :)

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
A few days most probably. I'm just working out the final few issues and making sure everything works well. My main issue at the moment is that I'm sick :(

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

Infuckingcredible

Infuckingcredible

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

A few days most probably. I'm just working out the final few issues and making sure everything works well. My main issue at the moment is that I'm sick :(

I am really sorry to hear that .... wish you get better as soon as possible! :)

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
I have a big problem!! It is not due to this rom but I am using it and just want to be helped. I froze go launcher with titanium backup and started to use QQLauncher. Then I decided to delete go launcher with Link2SD and to make qqlauncher a system app. I chose QLauncher as default launcher and now everytime it reports a bug and FC. And I cannot choose another launcher even when I have another launcher installed apart from QL. So I was wondering if you, who know about this, could make a zip or something like that to flash trough CW Recovvery to get again the launcher working. I dont mind what launcher it is. I have reinstalled the ROM like a day before this happened so I was wondering if there is a solution for it. I have also tried to reboot but it didn't help :(

Edited by felystar, 08 May 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Just loving my Monte Carlo ^_^

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Try flashing this

If it doesn't work I would need the exact filename of QQLauncher you have installed into system so I can delete it via update script.

Attached Files

Edited by C3C0, 08 May 2012 - 02:50 PM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
thanks I will try. the name that appears in the google play site is this com.tencent.qqlauncher

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
Sorry for double posting but Tapatalk is again not letting me edit. And the browser yes. Anyway, thanks!!! It really worked!! :D Do you know how can I make that QQLauncher becomes the ROM's launcher? I will delete it and then do what you tell me. Bye. Now editing works. Dont worry because I have converted again QLauncher into a user app and now it workss, it just cannot be a system app. Thanks for the zip

Edited by felystar, 08 May 2012 - 07:44 PM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Some apps have a protection preventing them from being used as system app. So rom devs can't include them easily...

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
I noticed that thr manufacter in the build.prorp is set to HTC is it better than ZTE?

Edited by felystar, 12 May 2012 - 05:57 PM.

Redstarr1

Redstarr1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S, ZTE Skate
The manufacturer is set to HTC to make more games compatible in the app store.

I only noticed this weekend, but my screen sensor isn't working. I tried recalibrating it several times, but the screen just stays dark when I take it from my ear. When I had this problem on other roms, I had to take out my battery after calling, now pressing the power button does the trick. So not really a big problem, but I wonder why I can't fix it (I tried the calibration in the rom settings, and dialing that code, but that gave an error).

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
http://www.modaco.co...30#entry1916530

I'm not sure if the above would work.

I'll have the new ROM released either today or tomorrow I think :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

David Serrano

David Serrano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
Hello heros, I want to congratulate you by the work of this fantastic rom.

I'm using this rom everyday and I think that is genial. But, sometimes I have problems with the WiFi. Maybe you could solve it in the next update.

Greetings from Spain. :D

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
What can I do to see correctly this message?
Ahen I was using ICS I could see messages like these as in the computer

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users