Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] AtomICS (Full Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 10 votes

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

siddis

siddis

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Works for me. Press the menu button when in a call and then press record. The file will be saved to the root of your memory card :)

Thx, i'll try, but i like better Skvalex, with mp3 or wav formats..

smfd

smfd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Very well done!!!

Will try this one over the Tillaz great Atomic rom and will decide later which one I will keep. But this one look very promising.

I tried logic mod but didn't like the sound.
Although louder the join of sound streams is really bad (not a criticism to the rom, which is great) but I didn't like the stoping of one stream with clicks to the new one and back.

I'll take a look into this one and see how it sounds.

Great work all you guys. Without you I probably had sold my skate and bought a much more expensive one!!!

You all rulle!!!!

Thanks.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
Okay an update on the previous issue I mentioned. It's not a problem because it only happens with PlayerPro and other media players such as Winamp and Meridian work perfectly :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

TouchyAndalou

TouchyAndalou

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
Brilliant ROM, however when I try to use the Dolby on/off switch when watching a video in either the stock video app or the Sky Sports football SC app, I get a force close. This is the same problem as with LogicMod.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
I've released version 1.1 :) It fixes a bug in the camera which would cause it to force close when being used by other applications e.g. Instagram.

The first post contains both a full new ROM and a small patch for existing users.

@ TouchyAndalou
I'll fix that soon. I think I know exactly whats causing it.

Update:
Okay, try this: http://www.fileswap....e_v1.2.zip.html

Sky Sports will continue to crash, but the stock video player should be working now. I'll fix Sky Sports soon too.

Edited by H3ROS, 08 April 2012 - 05:42 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

TouchyAndalou

TouchyAndalou

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

I've released version 1.1 :) It fixes a bug in the camera which would cause it to force close when being used by other applications e.g. Instagram.

The first post contains both a full new ROM and a small patch for existing users.

@ TouchyAndalou
I'll fix that soon. I think I know exactly whats causing it.

Update:
Okay, try this: http://www.fileswap....e_v1.2.zip.html

Sky Sports will continue to crash, but the stock video player should be working now. I'll fix Sky Sports soon too.

Yeah, that's done the trick in the stock video app all right. Great job, loving this ROM.

One question though: would you recommend applying CoaBalboa's GPS patch or is it not required? Thanks.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
It'd work, but if you use it you're connecting to some random guys website (derekgordon [dot] com). That's why I didn't include it in the ROM.

I'm having issues fixing Sky Sports. It's got ICS support built into it so when recompiling it's tricky to do and doesn't always seem to work :(

Edited by H3ROS, 08 April 2012 - 07:41 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

PejotA

PejotA

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate V960 Ice Armor
  • Twitter:@Pajorve

It'd work, but if you use it you're connecting to some random guys website (derekgordon [dot] com). That's why I didn't include it in the ROM.

I'm having issues fixing Sky Sports. It's got ICS support built into it so when recompiling it's tricky to do and doesn't always seem to work

Hello my friend ... okay?
I'm using your Rom version and the first informed about small bug in initialization of FC and now with the update issue is resolved.

Great job guy!
thank you

TouchyAndalou

TouchyAndalou

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

I'm having issues fixing Sky Sports. It's got ICS support built into it so when recompiling it's tricky to do and doesn't always seem to work :(

It's not a big issue for me, because Dolby works within the app - you just can't switch it on/off. And that's a very small concern considering how otherwise stable this ROM is.

I didn't know that about the GPS fix, so thanks. Think I'll give it a miss.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
@ PejotA
You're welcome :D

I will make a 1.2 version of the ROM to go with the patch shortly.

@ TouchyAndalou
I'll keep looking into it, but with time apktool will better support ICS apk's and then I should have no problem addressing the problems some third party applications may have :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD
I found one little bit off stock orange in the theme,thought I would let you know,even though it is a tiny thing.lol
AtomICS settings/power widget buttons/brightness modes.On the tab when you touch it,there is orange whereas other ones like that are ics blue.
I tried getting a screenshot but it couldn't catch it.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Moto X

@ PejotA
You're welcome :D

I will make a 1.2 version of the ROM to go with the patch shortly.

@ TouchyAndalou
I'll keep looking into it, but with time apktool will better support ICS apk's and then I should have no problem addressing the problems some third party applications may have :)

the apktool.jar i sent you should work with all ICS app's, i finally managed to get the new nofrillsCPU recompiled & working...
also of topic but since im here, what did you use to deodex the stock rom? for some reason nothing will fully work for mePosted Image...

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
I just used the regular baksmali.jar, size at 1024.

I tried the apktool you gave me on nofrills but I couldn't get it to work. Even if I decompiled and then recompiled it right away the resulting apk wouldn't work on any ROM. Is there something I'm missing there?

Edited by H3ROS, 08 April 2012 - 09:57 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

I tried the apktool you gave me on nofrills but I couldn't get it to work. Even if I decompiled and then recompiled it right away the resulting apk wouldn't work on any ROM. Is there something I'm missing there?

did you sign it ?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
I tried signing it and I also tried to keep the original signatures, but neither of them worked.

Version 1.2 is now up for download. It's stable and can be used for every day usage :)

Edited by H3ROS, 08 April 2012 - 10:39 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

could you explain a little more? even when i try using the custom BOOTCLASSPATH from init.rc it still fails framework.jar and policy and a fyew others Posted Image

if anyone has any tips on how to deodex framework fully i would love to here them,

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
I'll PM you with some instructions as to what I do, since it's a little OT here.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

I'll PM you with some instructions as to what I do, since it's a little OT here.

thanks,Posted Image

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hi H3ROS, I've installed ur rom, it's very good) loved it, but befor this rom i used splashmod, it has more functions in settings menu, so can i use them in this one? is it possible? to install them

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
@ jikobutsu
I see it. I know of one other places theres a little orange too so I'll look into correcting that shortly.

@ Bekzod
It's not possible since Splashmod is based on CM7 and this ROM is based on stock Android. You'd be giving up a few settings for better battery life and audio quality.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users