I made MiUi V4 for the Acer Liquid/E based from the CyanogenMod9 from ThePasto
- He and his team takes all credit for the CM9 ROM
This needs some testers and so it will be great for some people to report back
I CANNOT TEST THIS ROM AS I DO NOT HAVE A ACER LIQUID... If my Dad (TheShak) will let me try on his that would be great... Highly doubt as he doesnt want to do the CM9 installation...
I have made a version for the 512MB LiquidE and the 256MB Liquid.
Im guessing the installation is the same as CM9.
If anyone finds a problem, please report back and also if there are problems, can someone fix them as I cannot
Camera (no preview yet)
32bpp Framebuffer (no color banding issue)
New partition layout
What Does not
Camcorder (broken codecs)
Maybe some sonsor (may not work correctly)
Mass Storage in Recovery (CWM limitation on MTP drivers)
HOW TO INSTALL [!!Read Carefully!!]
- Install CWM Recovery needed for new partition layout [REQUIRED]
- Download CWM acer Liquid Recovery pakage and unzip it
- Run the installer script for your O.S.
- Boot in Recovery Mode [Don't skip this steps are relly required to get new partition layout working as well]
- A1 owners (256mb ram) necessarily require a SWAP partition, an EXT partition is also suggested for both liquid models
- if you don't have one create it:
- choose Advanced option in recovery menu
- select Partition SD Card
- choose your prefercences and wait for partion process end
- Wipe ALL [IMPORTANT]
- select wipe data/factory reset
- select wipe cache partition
- Rom Flash
- Download cm9 archive for your device and push it to your sdcard
- Select Install zip from sdcard
- Choose cm9 archive and wait for installation end
- Select reboot system now
- ENJOY your MiUi
Downloads - Liquid: http://www.mediafire...ry3qpvcldj8gzfo
- LiquidE: http://www.mediafire...4w4oa7iwbs3fk69
I also think SU from MiUi does not work nor does backup themes...
Edited by weeo, 08 April 2012 - 12:49 PM.