reboot

change with theme theme chooser 4.0 with one sense

change the theme go with sense launcher 4.0

Next relase more apps

Download Rom http://www.mediafire...bt8fn27j8gj8q

Guest Don Tsnm

I do not know why the pictures are not published

download the beatiful rom

But... they are REAL pictures from our Liquid MT? or they are fiction pictures as all your other post?

Guest Lens_flare

screens -__-

post-785028-0-53600000-1334025526_thumb.post-785028-0-97512100-1334025544_thumb.post-785028-0-10772700-1334025565_thumb.post-785028-0-05854900-1334025585_thumb.post-785028-0-65087800-1334025602_thumb.

achieved them only after reinstalling apks from system. only clocks was applied after first boot.

theme is crapp, see screen1

Guest vincyforce

strange theme in my phone goes to install it I downloaded from xda

I'm sorry in the next release I put the most beautiful white clock and look for a solution to the issue I had for my rom beatiful widgets already paid and I used that

Guest diocagnara

lens for now i m a nobb i am busy witth studies 16 years i

A mio avviso, posti lavori molto approssimativi e decisamente mal fatti. Spacci per tue cose semplicemente modificate alla buona. Non è un buon modo per lavorare... Senza contare che vai dicendo cavolate a Lens.... Un minimo di serietà e che cazzo. Non fare l'italiano medio che spamma cazzate per cortesia.

Guest vincyforce

work badly done?have had 1200 downloads

the icyanostyle was appreciated as the lens beupower rom I admire him and I certainly do not say s***

Guest vidalix

A mio avviso, posti lavori molto approssimativi e decisamente mal fatti. Spacci per tue cose semplicemente modificate alla buona. Non è un buon modo per lavorare... Senza contare che vai dicendo cavolate a Lens.... Un minimo di serietà e che cazzo. Non fare l'italiano medio che spamma cazzate per cortesia.

english please!!!mad.gif

Guest chemicalbuz

only english, at least you have to translate it into english too...especially if you flame like this way

Guest diocagnara

only english, at least you have to translate it into english too...especially if you flame like this way

My post is not a flame..... I dont want attack vinc with my words.

• 2 weeks later...