- TVCatchup Android Application. Watch TV on your phone. May not work out side the UK.
- Moon+ Reader Pro. They do a free version but the pro version can do text-to-speech.
- Jeannie. Pretty much the same as Siri. Speaktoit is also a great alternative.
- IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ. The Amy UK voice is really good. Much better then the Speak & Spell type voice that Android default voice uses. Best of all, its FREE!
- Dragon Go! Really great app to do voice searches. You simply tell it what you want and it delivers the results within seconds from multipliable resources.
- Swype Beta. The beta is Free and uses Dragon Dictation.
- PxxxTube I will let you Google that one.
- All In One Remote. Probably not the best remote app but its the best cross platform one. I use a Linux distro and this is the best one that I have found.
- Crackle - Movies & TV. To be honest the TV shows and films that get played on Crackle are pretty poor but its kinda cool you can stream movies to your phone for free.
- gReader. If you use Google Reader this app is a huge improvement over the default Google Reader app.
- Redlaser. This is probably the best barcode reader I have used, and its fast.
- Flixster. If you love your movies then this is a must have app.
- Subsonic Music Streamer. You will be able to access all your music and videos that are on your PC from your phone.
- Go SMS. Awesome text app just a shame the Acer led light doesn't work with it.
- Dolphin Browser® HD. I honestly believe this is the best browser for Android at the moment. If Chrome ever works on 2.3 I may change my mind but for the moment Dolphin is by far the best IMHO.
- TuneIn Radio. This is a really well made internet radio app. Being able to set a radio station as an alarm is a really nice feature.
I have got a few more but would like to hear what apps other people like that may not be known by other people.
Edited by Pinguy, 10 April 2012 - 05:35 AM.