[GEN2/European] AOSP GB 2.3.7 / t0mm13bROM

Guest t0mm13b

Guest evilbrain

now, I've flashed it, and the fact that you enabled auto wipe data made me furious :D sorry, flashed a2sd script and all is normal

did the adb stuff. Going to test bt after I restore all my apps

BT now works as it should

Edited by evilbrain

Guest Sulthekk

now, I've flashed it, and the fact that you enabled auto wipe data made me furious :D sorry, flashed a2sd script and all is normal

You can just edit updater-script before flashing.

Guest t0mm13b

BT now works as it should

Bluetooth working fine?

As for the auto-wipe - that's something that is handy instead of having to do it manually in CWM... my 2cents.. will disable it next time?

Guest k.d.11

Bluetooth working fine?

As for the auto-wipe - that's something that is handy instead of having to do it manually in CWM... my 2cents.. will disable it next time?

Yes i can confirm even though i didnt notice what the bug was in the previous releases as i dont use bt that much but i tested and bluetooth works :) Id say dont get rid of the auto wipe its good for people looking at the posts for the first time and stuff.. :)

Guest t0mm13b

Yes i can confirm even though i didnt notice what the bug was in the previous releases as i dont use bt that much but i tested and bluetooth works :) Id say dont get rid of the auto wipe its good for people looking at the posts for the first time and stuff.. :)

Great - mind me asking - how did you test BT? As I do not have any bt gadgets, file transfers work okie.... am curious :)

Guest 3DMark

Hello everyone.:)

Please give a link to the latest version of the firmware.;)

There so many links that do not understand how to download.:mellow:

Guest t0mm13b

Hello everyone.:)

Please give a link to the latest version of the firmware.;)

There so many links that do not understand how to download.:mellow:

Read post #2 on the first page... That is where the announcements of downloads/change-log are placed!

Guest d_borghi

Read post #2 on the first page... That is where the announcements of downloads/change-log are placed!

well done! i will try soon your new release.

but, twice time i shutdown zte and when i turn on zte i don't find my application. i must, reboot another time and then all return to normality.

i use darktremor and a2sd reinstall to use the sd-ext, and i use go launcher ex too (that after the reboot lose the widget, phone usage, advanced task manager and others)

bye

db

Edit: bluetooth don't work :(

Edited by d_borghi

Guest t0mm13b

well done! i will try soon your new release.

but, twice time i shutdown zte and when i turn on zte i don't find my application. i must, reboot another time and then all return to normality.

i use darktremor and a2sd reinstall to use the sd-ext, and i use go launcher ex too (that after the reboot lose the widget, phone usage, advanced task manager and others)

bye

db

Edit: bluetooth don't work :(

How did you test BT then? :)

Edit: BT File transfers is how I test to check if it works, as I have said on previous occasion - I do not own any BT gagdets. :)

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest evilbrain

Bluetooth working fine?

yep, works fine for two days now.

And that auto wipe is not really necessary as most of us are already used to wiping before flash

And rom manager can also do it automatically if you chose so.

Also, I use BT with these as they provide decent sound, good signal, good battery life, you can make calls and it has a low price compared to other bt headphones. They are priceless for me when I'm at home

Edited by evilbrain

Guest d_borghi

How did you test BT then? :)

Edit: BT File transfers is how I test to check if it works, as I have said on previous occasion - I do not own any BT gagdets. :)

my bluetooth don't start to work.

i put the checkbox in bluetooth, in settings, but the check disappear soon.

is only a my problem?

how can i fix it?

maybe my kernel?

Guest t0mm13b

my bluetooth don't start to work.

i put the checkbox in bluetooth, in settings, but the check disappear soon.

is only a my problem?

how can i fix it?

maybe my kernel?

Have no idea what you're doing... :) Care to elaborate a bit more?

Guest d_borghi

I will be uploading a fresh build shortly with a new additional feature - yes you've guessed, radio! ;)

Stay tuned :D

2 question:

1) when i will install next new release, is it possible to don't lose every app? it's boring to reinstall all app with titanium backup.

2) for my bluetooth. i've a zte blade chinaunicom kernel 2.6.35.7-perf+. what do you suggest to make bluetooth work? all works well with your rom, and i want bluetooth too..

tnx

db

Guest t0mm13b

2 question:

1) when i will install next new release, is it possible to don't lose every app? it's boring to reinstall all app with titanium backup.

It is often preferable to wipe the cache/dalvik to ensure smooth performance and thus minimize any built-in apps from the dreaded force closing due to the mismatches of the existing dalvik cache and the newer apps. I will remove the default wipe cache status bundled in, and you can try install it without wiping to see if that works - but I absolutely cannot guarantee it will work, if you get force closes, then you'll discover why the auto wipe was put in there in the first place :)

2) for my bluetooth. i've a zte blade chinaunicom kernel 2.6.35.7-perf+. what do you suggest to make bluetooth work? all works well with your rom, and i want bluetooth too..

tnx

db

Wait? You're using a different kernel! Hang on, you've been posting about BT not working and yet you said my rom works...? :huh:

What are you doing exactly, throwing in there the chinaunicom kernel with my rom... zero guarantee it will work for you :) If this is correct, more than likely your chinaunicom kernel's facility for bluetooth is broken?

Guest Sulthekk

It is often preferable to wipe the cache/dalvik to ensure smooth performance and thus minimize any built-in apps from the dreaded force closing due to the mismatches of the existing dalvik cache and the newer apps. I will remove the default wipe cache status bundled in, and you can try install it without wiping to see if that works - but I absolutely cannot guarantee it will work, if you get force closes, then you'll discover why the auto wipe was put in there in the first place :)

Wait? You're using a different kernel! Hang on, you've been posting about BT not working and yet you said my rom works...? :huh:

What are you doing exactly, throwing in there the chinaunicom kernel with my rom... zero guarantee it will work for you :) If this is correct, more than likely your chinaunicom kernel's facility for bluetooth is broken?

There's no china unicom 2.6.35, I think he meant device is from china unicom, and it has a kernel version of 2.6.35-7

Guest t0mm13b

There's no china unicom 2.6.35, I think he meant device is from china unicom, and it has a kernel version of 2.6.35-7

Good catch!

Hmmm... could be his device does not have BT? :unsure:

Guest Sulthekk

Good catch!

Hmmm... could be his device does not have BT? :unsure:

Sure he had on other roms, otherwise he wouldn't mention that it's not working anymore.

Guest t0mm13b

Sure he had on other roms, otherwise he wouldn't mention that it's not working anymore.

I'll assume it has the same bt chipset as what's found in european blades?

Other than that am stumped mate...

Perhaps he could provide a logcat and kernel output for diagnosing? :)