Huawei Ascend G300

Guest Frankish

Guest Modifoid

That reminds me is this phone branded in any way, like with a stupid company logo on the case?

There is no Vodafone branding on the actual phone. There is some Vodafone software , but not much

Guest Voxpop2011

I dropped into my local Vodafone shop today to take a look at the phone. Couldn't see any Vodafone branding, but I prefer a phone with a squarer shape.

Whilst on the subject of new phones, I also went into a Orange store to ask about the Santa Clara. As usual, the staff was clueless. Orange is really poor at keeping the shopfloor up to date.

Guest Simon O

I dropped into my local Vodafone shop today to take a look at the phone. Couldn't see any Vodafone branding, but I prefer a phone with a squarer shape.

Whilst on the subject of new phones, I also went into a Orange store to ask about the Santa Clara. As usual, the staff was clueless. Orange is really poor at keeping the shopfloor up to date.

There is no information about the Santa Clara and no indication if it's even coming to the UK.

Guest Patrick73

Looks good, but I'm saving my pennies for a galaxy note/one x.

I wanted a NOTE but not at £465 from expansys. Buy a Car for that LOL.

But screen looks very nice on my G300 shame about the rest of it.

tvcatchup is crap, bbc iplayer works but not as smooth as my old Sony arc s that wwnt back due to sensor fault.

Guest Voxpop2011

There is no information about the Santa Clara and no indication if it's even coming to the UK.

I disagree, there is plenty of 'chatter' about it in the blogosphere, and it is expected to come to the UK market, albeit under a different name - Orange London is suggested, in the summer.

Guest hecatae

Meanwhile it's being launched on the 19th April in India as the Lava Xolo X900

the Orange Santa Clara has it's own forum here: SantaClara.MoDaCo.com