1293 replies to this topic

kingpair

kingpair

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Updated from 5.8 and the increments in performance are great. UI is twice as smooth now but transition animations can still get choppy. 3G battery usage is very good, wifi a little less so, and there is no deep sleep problem. Proximity sensor calibration has been fixed, camera previews aren't and youtube framerates are very low. All apps (messaging,browser, gtalk) using stock keyboard are prone to crashing from time to time. Switching to a third party keyboard seems to have fixed the problem.

zaty

zaty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hello, great rom Burstlam, as usual.

I have one question: Is there any way to add Mobile Data switch to Toggles?

grzegi

grzegi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Burstlam, one question - is 2G/3G/2G/3G adjust working or are you waiting for CM team to fix it?

Stehla

Stehla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
movies don¨t play??
I used BS Player + aRM6 Codec.
But i open the movie..5sec nothing and then back to list.
What now??
Only watching movies is ist bad.
But other looks PERFECT!!! Best ICS for me.

t181

t181

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

movies don¨t play??
I used BS Player + aRM6 Codec.
But i open the movie..5sec nothing and then back to list.
What now??
Only watching movies is ist bad.
But other looks PERFECT!!! Best ICS for me.

Try MoboPlayer. (not Mobo Player)

shmizan

shmizan

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
burtslam, you're awesome. thanks for the ROM.
I wonder what is the root of the problem in the camera?

Edited by shmizan, 13 April 2012 - 10:05 AM.

Orange San Francisco, Upgraded to Gen 2 with TPT Helper (custom partition layout: 150-sys, 302-data, 4-cache)
CyanogenMod 10

Stehla

Stehla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Try MoboPlayer. (not Mobo Player)

THX...with MOBOPlayer it goes OK. But must have the Soft Decoding.
HW maybe later?

przemek_3

przemek_3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter:@none
Tilal had to stop work on their projects, but its sources are available on github, I hope that you could use some of them to improve the speed of the animation

Second question, is possible to add "data ON/OFF" switch to notification area ?

mark ryan

mark ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
browser and most apps work very well, the browser feels almost faster than gingerbread.
2 problems i have however, the home button doesnt work? i tried the software and hardware home button doesnt work at all?! is there a fix or am i forced to keep pressing back? also, the gapps arent working but that may be because i have 160mb partition, yet the description says thats okay?

anyway, i feel this rom is the best ics rom to date :)

k.d.11

k.d.11

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Fluidity is great!UI is super smooth everything is perfect ! just if you can get complete stage fright and streaming issue is solved it will be almost fully functional because game performance is also pretty good! stock video player plays videos well!almost perfect some small lag here and there..
Edit: I dont confirm that much keyboard lag

Edited by k.d.11, 13 April 2012 - 04:13 PM.

sierra2000

sierra2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
great rom runs wery well, but something is wrong witch sms/mms app don't sort message corectly

Loren82

Loren82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade - Xperia U - Moto G
The rom is very smooth and I like AOKP options, it becomes much more comfortable and stylish than normal APPEARANCE ICS, the truth is that I like so much
The duration of the battery spectacular, and at rest does not consume anything, it's like the cell phone would be completely off, even with active wifi

Edited by Loren82, 13 April 2012 - 04:25 PM.

burstlam

burstlam

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
@przemek and others concerning Mobile Data toggles : toggles code already implemented with phone.apk source code, some minor issues to be settled. let's wait AOKP team's upstream work finish.

@mark-ryan : Can I have more information about ur device. Do u know which touchscreen panel u are using? actually, for users with synaptics ts, "system/usr/idc/synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.idc" file is not longer needed. pls check whether the touchscreen reflexes after u have remove it and reboots

I am using wbaw's custom tpt with 160mb partition. works fine here.
btw Gapps package provided include core service and Market only. you have to download them back from market.

@sierra2000 : I will check it up.

Edited by burstlam, 13 April 2012 - 05:12 PM.

mark ryan

mark ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
I opened the zip and deleted apps I don't use and swapped the launcher for apex. then re-flashed. Solved everything! :) I'm really liking your rom please update, I think a new music app would be nice I use cm9 music apk. Thanks for your work!

Loren82

Loren82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade - Xperia U - Moto G
Burstlam, the following will continue hanging your rom updates in this thread?

vrwmiaris

vrwmiaris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:blade
great rom m8 tnx.i want to ask u if u could apply fm radio in next update

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Dear Burstlam,

Thanks for your stable ROM.

I shall be happy if you could kindly fix the following problem (Very Urgent).....

1. I have installed Yahoo, GMAIL and GOSMS apk in my blade after installed this ROM.... Suddenly my battery consuming more power. Per day i need to charge more than 3 times......Is there any solution for that?

2. I need Circle Battery....What can i do?

3. In Front Screen, I don't need "Google Search".....How to delete that from Front screen?

4. (!!! Dear God, I request you to please give lots of coding knowledge for Mr.Burstlam to fix Camera Preview problem for AKOP-CM9 ROM!!!!)

I am expecting your valuable Reply.

Regards,

Guna

Edited by gunapriyan, 14 April 2012 - 05:16 AM.

nfs1mw

nfs1mw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Dear Burstlam,

Thanks for your stable ROM.

I shall be happy if you could kindly fix the following problem (Very Urgent).....

1. I have installed Yahoo, GMAIL and GOSMS apk in my blade after installed this ROM.... Suddenly my battery consuming more power. Per day i need to charge more than 3 times......Is there any solution for that?

2. I need Circle Battery....What can i do?

3. In Front Screen, I don't need "Google Search".....How to delete that from Front screen?

4. (!!! Dear God, I request you to please give lots of coding knowledge for Mr.Burstlam to fix Camera Preview problem for AKOP-CM9 ROM!!!!)

I am expecting your valuable Reply.

Regards,

Guna

1. Switch off phone. Charge it full and calibrate battery from recovery. Just give it a hit.

2. Haven't u checked Settings/RomControl/StatusBar/Battery/. See what's there in it.

3. Haven't u seen TrebuchetSettings/HomeScreens/enable-Persistent-search-bar.

I suggest u to use a stable GB rom when u can't even find what's there in the rom.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

nfs1mw

nfs1mw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

I don't understand your words...What is Borat? And is there any problem for asking updations to developer?

You hurt me by using word "Annoying". I don't know which is annoying in my thread.

It was annoying really especially when u ask silly questions to a developer which are not even bugs and expect the replies/fixes to be urgent.

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Friend,

First up all, I am very sorry for asking help about this ROM.

Earlier, I have used Swedish ROM. There is no ROM CONTROL/TREBUCHETSETTINGS.....

That's why I have hesitation to use options which you prefered.

And I shall be happy if you could explain how to Calibrate Battery from Recovery......

Is there any specific option for Calibrate Battery in Recovery?

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

1. Switch off phone. Charge it full and calibrate battery from recovery. Just give it a hit.

2. Haven't u checked Settings/RomControl/StatusBar/Battery/. See what's there in it.

3. Haven't u seen TrebuchetSettings/HomeScreens/enable-Persistent-search-bar.

I suggest u to use a stable GB rom when u can't even find what's there in the rom.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users