1293 replies to this topic

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Please forgiven me for ask silly questions.

Camera Problem is a big problem from very beginning in ICS...Is it Bug or not?

Is there any problem to ask about that?

I request you to please use balanced words for New members like me......

We are coming this forum to gain knowledge about Blade....

You people indirectly told that there is no place for new members.....

Anyway thanks boss...

Regards,

Guna

It was annoying really especially when u ask silly questions to a developer which are not even bugs and expect the replies/fixes to be urgent.

nfs1mw

nfs1mw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I never said battery life will increase. I know most of the battery related problems in android are due to calibration errors (and not due to battery wear).

I too installed Burstlams build on 11april (not the full language version). Prior to that i had coldfusionX 7april build. Just after installing burstlams build my battery rejected to charge anything beyond 50% from the OS. No matter how i try the issue is there when charging from the OS. Then i charged it by switching off the mobile and it got fully charged. Then calibrated battery from recovery and it worked fine.

Anyway thanks for ur tip.

brookergray

brookergray

Diehard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Let me rephrase what I said earlier. There's no such thing as as battery calibration. Poor battery life is not a result of incorrect calibration (remember, calibration doesn't exist) but depends on usage.

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Friend,

I agree 100% ur word....

So I come to conclusion, my battery is charging more than 50%. So Calibration is no need.

But I must Uninstall GMAIL, YAHOO and GOSMS.......to save my battery life....

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Guna

I never said battery life will increase. I know most of the battery related problems in android are due to calibration errors (and not due to battery wear).

I too installed Burstlams build on 11april (not the full language version). Prior to that i had coldfusionX 7april build. Just after installing burstlams build my battery rejected to charge anything beyond 50% from the OS. No matter how i try the issue is there when charging from the OS. Then i charged it by switching off the mobile and it got fully charged. Then calibrated battery from recovery and it worked fine.

Anyway thanks for ur tip.

pooup

pooup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte V970
Hello everybody..
did you now how to update my calendar through Google account timing?

thanks ... and congratulation for the astonish rom...

fonix232

fonix232

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade [TFT 512RAM]
  • Twitter:@fonix232
Burstlam, you did a great work, as usual :D
Just one thing that bothers me... the apps seem to think the phone uses the tablet layout... I know, it sounds weird, and I don't know if it's AOKP or a simple mis-set flag during build, but it's pretty annoying (Market uses Tablet interface, in WiFi settings the Scan/Advanced buttons are on top, etc). Would it be possible to swap to the generic phone layout?

If you like my work, invite me for a drink or two!

Also, take a look at my Blade-dedicated site too! fonix232.co.cc

kaherdin

kaherdin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Hi
Came from Coldfusion X today. Wiped all and formated system, flashed ROM, booted, waited för ten minutes and then flashed attached gapps package in first post.
All working as hoped exept calendar sync. It tells me that there is an issue with syncing and wont show my google calendars at all.
Any suggestions, anyone.

Fatty Eglon

Fatty Eglon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
@bookergray @nfs1mw

I know I've mentioned this before but...

I realise @gunapriyan's questions might seem stupid to you both, but no doubt he just wanted answers and came to this great site. Why do mock a person who is clearly not western european by saying he sounds like 'Borat' ? Why are you mean spirited to a person who is plainly less experienced? Why can't despite this things we be polite and have good manners? Aren't we hear to help each other?

This hurt the guy initially and then he tries really hard to be polite and fit in. @gunupriyan you are a gentleman and have good manners in the face of rudeness. Respect to you.

This forum should be a warm and welcoming place for all. No topic is the preserve of the demi-gods. By our attitude we would never want to put off others from coming back.

@bookergray You are an experienced poster man and you help in so many ways. Some of your posts have helped me but man just for the sake of this great forum and yourself try and be a tiny bit more gracious and kind mate.

Peace and love to all posters.

F.E.

Edited by Fatty Eglon, 14 April 2012 - 12:26 PM.

Щачло карпа

Щачло карпа

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

@bookergray @nfs1mw

I realise @gunapriyan's questions might seem stupid to you both, but no doubt he just wanted answers and came to this great site. Why do mock a person who is clearly not western european by saying he sounds like 'Borat' ? Why are you mean spirited to a person who is plainly less experienced? Why can't despite this things we be polite and have good manners? Aren't we hear to help each other?

This hurt the guy initially and then he tries really hard to be polite and fit in. @gunupriyan you are a gentleman and have good manners in the face of rudeness. Respect to you.

This forum should be a warm and welcoming place for all. No topic is the preserve of the demi-gods. By our attitude we would never want to put off others from coming back.

@bookergray You are an experienced poster man and you help in so many ways. Some of your posts have helped me but man just for the sake of this great forum and yourself try and be a tiny bit more gracious and kind mate.

F.E.

I second that

I luv Touchwiz. I wish for touchwiz port to zte blade. Pls. :)
Posted Image

sensory

sensory

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@PopeTackler

@bookergray @nfs1mw

F.E.

Hear hear, well said. There is NO need for the childishness displayed in this thread, please let's try and be polite to each other.

Great work on this Burstlam, I won't add to the bug reports because I haven't found anything new. Battery seems to be lasting a lot longer than it did on ColdFusionX ICS CM9. Hopefully this ROM will receive continued support from the community. I had never heard of the Kang Project before now and the ROM has some excellent features.

ziyan

ziyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
How's performance, compared to ColdFusionX? If this isn't slower, I may switch - AOKP is better than CM9 yet :rolleyes:

h4ck3d

h4ck3d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

How's performance, compared to ColdFusionX? If this isn't slower, I may switch - AOKP is better than CM9 yet :rolleyes:

+1 :lol:

kaherdin

kaherdin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Hi
Came from Coldfusion X today. Wiped all and formated system, flashed ROM, booted, waited för ten minutes and then flashed attached gapps package in first post.
All working as hoped exept calendar sync. It tells me that there is an issue with syncing and wont show my google calendars at all.
Any suggestions, anyone.

OK, I seem to be alone with this issue, thinkiing, others would reply quicker otherwise.
It will be a wipe and restore then.
Btw, swiftkey is horrorbly slow on my Blade right now...

vrwmiaris

vrwmiaris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:blade
i cant use swype due to resolution.any solution with this? btw this rom roxxx...

fp30

fp30

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

OK, I seem to be alone with this issue, thinkiing, others would reply quicker otherwise.
It will be a wipe and restore then.
Btw, swiftkey is horrorbly slow on my Blade right now...

I didn't have that issue. I'm thinking a wipe and re-flash will solve your problem. If not then maybe it was a bad download and you can re-download and try again. This really is a very nice ROM. Been using aokp on my touchpad for a while the features and customisations are great. Thanks Burstlam. Also SwiftKey isn't particularly fast but it's no slower than on most other than ROMs ive used it on

sensory

sensory

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@PopeTackler

Performance is good. Not quite as good as ColdFusionX but no real slowdowns. AOKP is awesome so far.

i cant use swype due to resolution.any solution with this? btw this rom roxxx...

Did you disable the UI bar at the bottom? That thing is an eyesore and would be the only reason I could think of that you wouldn't be able to use Swype. If you really want the UI bar you could change the LCD density in the options.

fp30

fp30

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

You could maybe try changing dpi in settings >ROM control >general ui. Be sure to follow the steps though cos you might mess up your market downloads

fp30

fp30

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Performance is good. Not quite as good as ColdFusionX but no real slowdowns. AOKP is awesome so far.

A few people have said this but I honestly can't feel any difference between the ROMs. They are both smooth for me. In fact I actually think I got a marginally higher score in this ROM than cfx.

dj_crash1981

dj_crash1981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Any chance of unicorn boot screen and wallpaper thanks nice rom

Markiv

Markiv

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Alcatel OT 995

You could maybe try changing dpi in settings >ROM control >general ui. Be sure to follow the steps though cos you might mess up your market downloads

Hi,
Small help - am unable to disable to soft keys bar...

WOW.. greatest ICS EVER.... have been looking at burstlam's rom since 5.6 and dint like the softkeys eating up display space... Now am soo happy to be able to take that away...

SUPER

Edited by Markiv, 15 April 2012 - 08:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users