• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

James Norny

James Norny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Pro
Is there colour banding in video player (like when you watch youtube) in this rom??? I am now with the KonstaT rom and it's having colour banding in video player (it plays HQ, but there is colour banding). Can you advise me something that may help?

Francius

Francius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hi all.
Lockscreen background picture size 480*800 or what?

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Is there colour banding in video player (like when you watch youtube) in this rom??? I am now with the KonstaT rom and it's having colour banding in video player (it plays HQ, but there is colour banding). Can you advise me something that may help?

The same problem in this rom, but only in other apps that not youtube, in youtube hq no problems

Edited by bezerra, 05 November 2012 - 03:04 PM.

Loren82

Loren82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade - Xperia U - Moto G
I have no problem with the color in the videos in HQ, but hey, there's a new version 7.1.0 on the first page

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

I have no problem with the color in the videos in HQ, but hey, there's a new version 7.1.0 on the first page

to update from 7.0.0 to 7.1.0 what i have to do?

only wipe dalvik?

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Change log

RC 7.1.0

framework : surfaceflinger: Improve dithering method (1)
default enabled in build.prop

Phone : Forward-ports CM7 Advanced Phone Settings (1)
add back National Data Roaming

Mms: Fixes mms automatic retrieval (backport from jb)
[/size]

@Burstlam
I see, that current release is an answer to my latest issue list:)

Thank you very much, I'm going to check it after work today. I have big expectations, because when you try ics/jb, there is hard to go back to GB., although it's stable and battery friendly

alex_slx

alex_slx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
anyone use Opera mobile on this Burtlam's ROM? that's the browser my always to use, but from the very early versions to the latest 7.0.0, it will suddenly stuck even make the phone lose response. The ROM IMO is best 4.x on zte blade, but this is the only thing unpleasant.

odlaniger

odlaniger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte v880
is google chrome working?

...OverclocK...

...OverclocK...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
to this rom good for everyday use?

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

Yes.

d_borghi

d_borghi

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

for my chinese zte blade is the the best ics rom, but sometimes it stop works... isn't stable like a 2.3.x rom...

bezerra

bezerra

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

I have no problems when i am watching youtube hq videos.

But on other apps, such as "Sapo Desporto" when i watch a video, the video appear with a green line on top and the colours are not correct

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
OK, i wasted the rest of my data plan just to download newest version at work, not wait to afternoon;). And what? Hmm... mms really seems to work, national data roaming option is back. Everything works as supposed to. Thanks Burstlam, you are my hero and my blade will be "home for this rom" for a while;).
Now i have everything i need. Blade is very reasonable choice for it's price. So long, Spica;).

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
Well Burstlam, i have GEN 3 phone, i used KonstaT patch in this ROM, and i have to say...

BEST ROM EVER!!!

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
In the portuguese language, can you change the settings for On ("ACTIVADO") and Off ("DESACTIVAR") to "LIG" (ON) and DESL ("OFF), thanks and great rom :D

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

archish

archish

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
Burstlam have a minor issue with wifi not connecting after the phone wakes from sleep. This issue has been there from many builds.

Switch on wifi and let the phone sleep. Wake up phone and the wifi is on but its not connected to any network. Switch off and on wifi to make it work again.

Edited by archish, 06 November 2012 - 07:33 PM.

pit1981

pit1981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Another minor thing - "Show Menu UI Overflow" is always on, no matter if I check tick in options or not, so three dots are almost everywhere ;)

chraist

chraist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I've been running this rom now for som days and I must be dumb or somthing! Cause I can't find how to add the date in the statusbar when sliding it down. Some help?

Overall this rom is the best ICS rom today :-)

ROM: Burstlams AOKPCM10 Remix RC 2.3.4

Huexxx

Huexxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus Black P970

I've been running this rom now for som days and I must be dumb or somthing! Cause I can't find how to add the date in the statusbar when sliding it down. Some help?

Overall this rom is the best ICS rom today :-)

Same problem... I would bet that compete date appeared next to settings buttons, but now is gone and there's no way to activate/desactivate it.

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I have the date, but don't know how to enable it (it wasn't there from the beginning i think:) )

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users