[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest k.d.11

If YouTube low quality work with both cfx and cm9 its not possible to borrow fix from their source code? Thanks and keyboard lag plus bugs in landscape mode in browser sometimes

Guest rabaip

Could someone please answer me about how to disable the vibration feedback of the softkeys?

Yes! I can disable it in the Sound options menu. I love this rom. Just a joy to use. Keep up the great work. :)

has anyone tried updating to the latest version? I've just flashed it but im having problems downloading from the play store, I keep getting a download error (403). I've had this previously and I managed to fix it somehow but I cant remember how I did it. Can anyone help. Thanks

Guest rabaip

has anyone tried updating to the latest version? I've just flashed it but im having problems downloading from the play store, I keep getting a download error (403). I've had this previously and I managed to fix it somehow but I cant remember how I did it. Can anyone help. Thanks

I've had this too yesterday with the 5.9 release. Strangely, it's all gone this morning. I downloaded like 6 apps from play store without any errors whatsoever. I read somewhere that wiping data/cache + dalvik cache might help with this but I dont know, people recommend that for anything. If it's not too much of a hassle to lose your data, give it a try. Or you can try reflashing the 4.0.4 fix gaps package

Guest marek989

you know the camera preview doesnt work.

is that with stock app or all apps?

and does it affect for example the bar code scanning apps?

thanks

Again, its kernel issue. It will not work on any app. Wait for burstlam/tilal/sej7278 to fix it!

Edited by marek989

Guest axebarauna

What is calendar sync issue? Yesterday I add event in my Callender for first time using this rom, and after reboot I haven't any account on my ZTE, Google, haxsync, and etc. all of accounts has been deleted. I will upgrade ROM today at evening, and I wanna to know is this that issue which is fixed in new release. I'm waiting for yours reply, thanks

Edited by axebarauna

Guest shezar

Burstlam's ICS was the first one I tried long ago. And now I installed it again, since ColdFusion is somewhat "dead" because of understandable reasons. Now I'm stunned, this rom is simply awesome. The only thing I'm missing is the mobile data toggle from status bar... And what's the stagger toggle?

Edit: Oh my God! There's a HUGE security issue with this rom. Even if I enable PIN lock, I can pull down the statusbar, click on any notification, or USB storage for example and press back button. The phone unlocks without PIN. This must be fixed, if Burstlam is reading my post...

2nd edit: The lockscreen issue seems to be a random one... I was playing with it and then the statusbar wasn't locked but now it seems to be... So be careful with this, but it may not be that serious after all.

Edited by shezar

Guest sierra2000

I've had this too yesterday with the 5.9 release. Strangely, it's all gone this morning. I downloaded like 6 apps from play store without any errors whatsoever. I read somewhere that wiping data/cache + dalvik cache might help with this but I dont know, people recommend that for anything. If it's not too much of a hassle to lose your data, give it a try. Or you can try reflashing the 4.0.4 fix gaps package

i think you must clear cache in aplication-->google play and here is casche to clear

Guest jackal-sk

On 5.9 there is a problem with black screen on incoming call. Looking for fix..

Can anyone else confirm ? I was about to try ICS for the first time but I'll postpone i guess.

Guest Rockas

it happens to me when I try to build CM9 myself. finally I am not alone!

see here: http://android.modac...60#entry1940434 and onwards.

Yep... I confirm averything said there, including the double press the power button.

In the mean time I "re-calibrated" the proximity sensor and the screen turns on if I put my finger over it... weird...

yeah I read something similar. I tried it all yesterday cleared every cache possible but it still didnt work. Tried this morning and it was downloading fine again. Must be something to do with new ROM

Guest unmukt

Had the app downloading issue. Did a complete wipe and now everything is back to normal.

Lag is still there on recieving a call. After a couple of secs, it lights up as expected.

Drawer is so much smoother. General speed seems to be quite a step up! Keep going burstlam

Guest burstlam

On 5.9 there is a problem with black screen on incoming call. Looking for fix..

Temp Workaround for this : (Though It seems not everyone success from the Chinese Blade forum feedbacks)

Restore default values with Device Settings(Bladeparts)

Ensure u have enable autobrightness. (somehow this keeps prox sensor working correctly)

Restart ur phone.

Guest shmizan

but the proximity sensor works fine in calls, so why should it be broken if phone sleeps? do you know what merged change caused this?

it seems it there since we started building the kernel while building the ROM