[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest sej7278

but the proximity sensor works fine in calls, so why should it be broken if phone sleeps? do you know what merged change caused this?

it seems it there since we started building the kernel while building the ROM

i looked at the .config i extracted from my builds on 17/20/22/25 april and nothing changed at all between builds using a prebuilt kernel and builds using the kernel build system, so its not the defconfig

nothing kernel or proprietary has changed since the 15th, only the kernel build system (and bladeparts) is new since the 22nd, other than the non-zte-specific stuff in gerrit.

Guest jpdoliveira

If the camera worked well, I think migrated, maybe one day it does not correct?

probably it will work sooner than you expect :P

in coldfusion tilal just got it fixed.

Guest Hayden3430

Burstlam which is the changelog for 5.9.1??

Hasn't been posted yet, hopefully includes the camera fix :)

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest Hayden3430

I know, I want the the 5.9.1 is not in the second post

Lol, didn't realise there was an update, eyes have been on coldfusion, going to test now, let u know if the camera preview works :)

Guest sej7278

Fixed black screen when receiving calls

Camera preview still broken :(

black screen isn't fixed, its just pretty intermittent. generally it seems if your phone works ok with the default values, you won't see it, but if it doesn't, the phone doesn't always read the calibration file on boot.

Guest Hayden3430

black screen isn't fixed, its just pretty intermittent. generally it seems if your phone works ok with the default values, you won't see it, but if it doesn't, the phone doesn't always read the calibration file on boot.

Oh my bad,its just in the last version i never got to see who was calling me, it would just vibrate with a black screen, but now it shows me the contact. Thats why i thought there was a fix

Guest Hayden3430

Hey guys just thought i would share with you how i got my camera preview to work with this rom, it works all the time and i have taken many photo's and rebooted and still works, anyway i use the information that tilal provided in compiling cm9,

To start of you need to:

1. download this rom - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1614420

2. go into the file you downloaded and find the file system/lib/hw/camera.p500.so

3. rename file to camera.blade.so and copy to sd-card

4. on your phone, use root explorer app to copy the file from your sdcard to system/lib/hw and then overwrite the previous file.

5. now reboot into recovery, clear dalvik cache and reboot system

6. let your system boot and then your camera preview will work.

i did this for the people who weren't sure and so that burstlams includes it in his next build.

Hey guys just thought i would share with you how i got my camera preview to work with this rom, it works all the time and i have taken many photo's and rebooted and still works, anyway i use the information that tilal provided in compiling cm9,

To start of you need to:

1. download this rom - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1614420

2. go into the file you downloaded and find the file system/lib/hw/camera.p500.so

4. on your phone, use root explorer app to copy the file from your sdcard to system/lib/hw and then overwrite the previous file.

i did this for the people who weren't sure and so that burstlams includes it in his next build.

it works with camera.blade.so in preview, thanks

Guest shezar

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Actually it's a roulette-like game. You may have a newer type of blade with a different sensor thus this file won't work... Please include a warning about this, because it's not a 100% certainty that the file works for anyone. E.g. 5MP sensors fail with it.

And yes, it works well with my almost-a-year-old blade with 3.2 mpx sensor.

Edited by shezar

Guest d_borghi

To start of you need to:

1. download this rom - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1614420

this solve camcoder and panorama too ?????

Guest the_crevis

this solve camcoder and panorama too ?????

No it hasn't, the camcorder needs openmax armv6 libs which we most likely will never get, and I don't know what we need to fix panorama.

Guest k.d.11

5.9.1 has youtube LQ fixed. :D Thanks burstlam. Next release camera and usb tethering without 3rd party app? :) Because i see in Hiapk forums you release 6.0 Very good work thanks again!

Edited by k.d.11

Guest KRoman47

No it hasn't, the camcorder needs openmax armv6 libs which we most likely will never get, and I don't know what we need to fix panorama.

Have you seen this? I hope that it should help porting ICS to another ARMv6 devices with Adreno 200.

Edited by KRoman47