ClockworkMod Recovery Touch?

Guest domenico lamberti

Guest domenico lamberti

hey guys, a simple thing i wanted to ask, how simple it would be to port CWM touch to he crescent? i mean the volume rocker is tiny and i can already feel mine being depressed on vol- a bit, is it easy or super difficult?

Guest Dazzozo

hey guys, a simple thing i wanted to ask, how simple it would be to port CWM touch to he crescent? i mean the volume rocker is tiny and i can already feel mine being depressed on vol- a bit, is it easy or super difficult?

I tried looking in to it but I can't seem to find any source code anywhere.

Guest raverrr

I tried looking in to it but I can't seem to find any source code anywhere.

konstat over on the blade side haa had a bash at it. Might be worth asking him for his source?

Guest Dazzozo

konstat over on the blade side haa had a bash at it. Might be worth asking him for his source?

It seems the Blade got official support somewhere down the line - I can't see a community attempt through searching.

Guest t0mm13b

Let me know... as I was involved in this touch recovery on the old cwm 4 with Phoenix Silver... have yet to upgrade the source to the latest :) its in the blade custom roms section somewhere - buried deep... :rolleyes:

Guest matt4321

It seems the Blade got official support somewhere down the line - I can't see a community attempt through searching.

Yeah we had official support a month or so ago, when I flashed it the screen was flipped and it was unresponsive to touch. I'm from the blade forum and as far as I know we don't have any touch recovery yet but there may be some devs working on it!

Guest raverrr

Found some kind of CWM-based touch recovery source. I'll give it a go.

Isn't the CWM source in the CM7 repo? Maybe one of the devices supported by CM have it.

Guest Dazzozo

I got something to compile and I'm trying to flash the img... fastboot is being a bit menstrual, bear with me.

Edit: First attempt failed. I need to see a device config for CWM Touch so I actually know what this one should look like. I'm using Seb's CWM Recovery config and I'm guessing there's a ton missing, practically the entire touch stuff.

Edited by Dazzozo