Voodo sound for acer liquid metal

Guest Vazel360

Guest Vazel360

I tried the proramma voodosound for a samsung galaxy and greatly improves the quality is there something similar for the acer liquid metal

Guest franzo87

There is a Beats audio library, flashable with cwm....it improve sound a lot !!!

where we can find it? thanks :)

find it' wasn't easy :) look on google: beats xda

Edited by franzo87

Guest franzo87

Perfavore parliamo inglese qui...

Please speak english here...

you have right, I'm sorry ;) I've made a mistake when edit the post :(

Guest Ianis G. Vasilev

Beats is simply an equalizer preset (Can be achieved with Volume+). Liquid MT has a bad quality speaker and thus the only audio mod that's worth installing is Xloud (Altrough Xloud doesn't increase the volume much). Volume+ can increase the volume up to 3 times, but the sound quality will decrease significantly. Altrough I'm using Beats audio and Xloud, I haven't found much difference between the stock audio engine and any modified version.

Try flashing the attached file (works on CM7) and see for yourself.

Beats Audio & Xloud.zip

Edited by Ianis G. Vasilev

Guest Pinguy

This is the updated Beats Audio Package. To get the most out of it turn on Dolby Mobile in settings and choose Auto under Music EQ.

http://lifehacker.com/5889825/get-beats-audio-on-any-rooted-android-phone

I noticed a pretty big difference after installing it playing music in the Miui Player.

*NEW*Beats Audio & Xloud.zip

Edited by Pinguy

Guest akasma74

This is the updated Beats Audio Package. To get the most out of it turn on Dolby Mobile in settings and choose Auto under Music EQ.

http://lifehacker.co...d-android-phone

I noticed a pretty big difference after installing it playing music in the Miui Player.

Is there a way to get a separate package files for Xloud? I'm really interested in something to increase volume level of the external speaker and Volume+ didn't help.

• 4 weeks later...