Auto time problems

Guest bumps

Guest Davidoff59

You should be able to set it manually. Have you checked the timezone location also. How did you get the network unlock code so soon, are you on contract?

Guest bumps

i paid the £15. Well worth it lovely phone and the Huawei keyboard is awesome best smartphone 1 i have used. It's just the o2 settings annoying me a little im unable to change the voicemail default number from 905 to 901, I think the phone is getting confused by all the networks running on o2. For example the 2 and only default auto loading apn's are for tesco mobile

Edited by bumps

Guest toge64

dont mean to derail the thread but can i ask you a few questions about the phone?

1) does the phone feel solid? hows the glass on the front? can you compare the build quality, to say an OSF?

2) how do xvids play back on it?

3) can you compare the responsiveness to a phone you've already owned before, say like an OSF? (lol)

thanks

Guest bumps

to answer toge questions

1) the phone feels quite solid you can tell its made of plastic but its good enough for the £100. The screen and the glass are really unbelievable quality for the price probably the best part of the phone and sorry i have not used an OFC

2) also not tried yet if you could provide a link to download a clip to test i will

3) my previous phone being a HTC desire z. It was quite a high end phone at the time it come out but this phone feels alot faster atleast it runs gta3 alot smoother

Guest Modifoid

dont mean to derail the thread but can i ask you a few questions about the phone?

1) does the phone feel solid? hows the glass on the front? can you compare the build quality, to say an OSF?

2) how do xvids play back on it?

3) can you compare the responsiveness to a phone you've already owned before, say like an OSF? (lol)

thanks

Xvids play smoothly smile.gif

Guest toge64

to answer toge questions

1) the phone feels quite solid you can tell its made of plastic but its good enough for the £100. The screen and the glass are really unbelievable quality for the price probably the best part of the phone and sorry i have not used an OFC

2) also not tried yet if you could provide a link to download a clip to test i will

3) my previous phone being a HTC desire z. It was quite a high end phone at the time it come out but this phone feels alot faster atleast it runs gta3 alot smoother

thanks mate

and at modifoid too!

Edited by toge64