G300 Benchmark scores updated..

Guest Patrick73

Guest Patrick73

post-808402-0-48668100-1334507551_thumb.post-808402-0-22929700-1334498139_thumb.post-808402-0-94108100-1334498174_thumb.

I have tested a few games on it that i have got

GTA 3 works very well on it so far.

Minecraft is smooth too.

I have done neocore and Quadrant standard test and both good for the spec.

Edited by Patrick73

Guest Simon O

Good scores. The Cortex A5 is a fantastic chip and hopefully these results will please people who think the phone won't be much better than the Monte Carlo/Skate :lol:

2072 is pretty nice in Quadrant. Could somebody please run antutu and Linpack and provide those results please?

Guest toyotahilux

Deary me, that is a fair jump from the Blade. I know people say Quadrant scores don't mean much, but there must be something meaningful when it's more than double. :P

Guest Davidoff59

my highest blade score on antutu. was around 1950 on stock sd card at 729 MHz but most Roms are around 1600-1700 so will be interesting to see comparisons

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest Simon O

my highest score on antutu. was around 1950 on stock sd card at 729 MHz but most Roms are around 1600-1700 so will be interesting to see comparisons

Not bad. I saw scores of 2008 reported on Hot UK Deals which puts the phone about the same as the Galaxy S. If it's true then that's impressive.

Guest irishpancake

This phone has a much better CPU than the Blade. Quadrant can be a little misleading which is why I'd like to see the antutu score.

Was that a stagefright thing...

like was it not broken on Froyo....

giving double scores cos when enabled.....

lotta really good Blades out there, I seem to remember!!!1

Guest Patrick73

yeah its very good for the price shame about the rear speaker ( i might go on about that a bit ).

And the Shite UI.

I was looking at getting the Nokia 710 for £129 plus top up, but I did like the feel and look of this one. But as I have just under 100 app's for Android, It was better for me to get this lol.

Thinking of doing a youtube video review, but my voice is a bit rough at the min.

Its a twat to open fully up too. and not much inside :)

Guest Simon O

Was that a stagefright thing...

like was it not broken on Froyo....

giving double scores cos when enabled.....

lotta really good Blades out there, I seem to remember!!!1

Yes it was but they fixed that in the latest versions of Quadrant.

Guest putbinoot

This phone has a much better CPU than the Blade. Quadrant can be a little misleading which is why I'd like to see the antutu score.

2985 score for antutu.

Although that does not show up the poor scrolling of web pages which is terrible for some reason , not a patch on the monte carlo , think it must be a software issue.

Edited by putbinoot

Guest Andymac1969

Not bad. I saw scores of 2008 reported on Hot UK Deals which puts the phone about the same as the Galaxy S. If it's true then that's impressive.

If it helps here is a Quadrant of a Galaxy S 1270, I have just got the new Galaxy S Media 3.6, and this hammers the Galaxy S, hope these help in your comparisons

post-407498-0-38265500-1334515538_thumb.

post-407498-0-14264000-1334515639_thumb.

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

I saw scores of 2008 reported on Hot UK Deals which puts the phone about the same as the Galaxy S.

So you're saying this is better than the galaxy s? Z

Guest Simon O

So you're saying this is better than the galaxy s? Z

Well it's not as easy as that. Obviously the Galaxy S build quality is far higher and it has a much nicer screen. The benchmark scores just show that the G300 is a pretty decent device and should have some room for improvement.

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

The benchmark scores just show that the G300 is a pretty decent device and should have some room for improvement.

Yup that's what I meant by better tongue.gif. Of course the Galaxy S' build quality would be better. Always find myself wanting to knick the lover's phone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fahim.yaqoob

yeah its very good for the price shame about the rear speaker ( i might go on about that a bit ).

And the Shite UI.

I was looking at getting the Nokia 710 for £129 plus top up, but I did like the feel and look of this one. But as I have just under 100 app's for Android, It was better for me to get this lol.

Thinking of doing a youtube video review, but my voice is a bit rough at the min.

Its a twat to open fully up too. and not much inside smile.gif

the speaker is a software problem. an app called spirit will enable the fm transmitter without hedphones enabled to increase sound.

• 7 months later...