You need a 130MB system partition minimum for this ROM.
This ROM is suitable for both the Orange San Francisco II, the T-Mobile Vivacity and the Telenor Touch Plus. It is 75% flibblesan's work, with me only getting Wi-Fi to work and a few extra goodies.
Check the second post for known issues and the third for a change log.
- Device: github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_zte_blade2/tree/gingerbread
- Proprietaries: github.com/Dazzozo/proprietary_vendor_zte/tree/gingerbread
- Kernel: github.com/CyanogenMod/zte-kernel-msm7x27/tree/2.6.35
- Grab the ROM and Google apps (links below) and stick them on your SD.
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: Grab the Vivacity/Touch Plus kernel for correct touchscreen support - the one packaged with the ROM is for San Francisco II users.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google apps
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Kernel
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google Talk w/ Video Chat
- Optional: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> A2SD
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Run through the first time setup, language, date/time, Google account etc.
- Have fun!
- ROM (28/06/2012): http://crescent.theb...-cm7-blade2.zip or https://docs.google....a0lvMTcxQV9PS3M
- Google apps (28/08/2011): http://goo.im/gapps/...0828-signed.zip
- Google Talk w/ Video Chat (28/08/2011): http://goo.im/gapps/...talk-signed.zip
- Vivacity/Touch Plus: Kernel (06/05/2012): http://crescent.theb...2-cm7-p736e.zip or https://docs.google....dWhWMkVBVVlIRjQ
- Optional: Darktremor A2SD scripts (31/03/2012): http://www.mediafire...e69w1wxegx5ak4f or http://crescent.theb...2-a2sd-ext3.zip
- Josef Prusa
- MadEye Moody
Edited by Dazzozo, 11 July 2012 - 11:47 PM.